Monday, December 13, 2021

Light + Darkness


May be an image of tree, twilight, sky, nature and mountain

Forever Unlimited Consciousness
, [12/13/2021 7:07 AM]


I've never been afraid of the darkness in life. Without the dark, how would we see those oh-so familiar stars? The light of day can be harsh, as it exposes that which hides in darkness, but the early morning light inspires, and the evening glow is soft and soothing. It is the Burden of Knowledge that I willingly bear, so darkness can be overturned, exposed and healed, or simply disintegrated.

We are the Light
+ Magic💫.

I share the darker truths that I've been made aware of, for those who are brave and want to know, for knowledge is power. Power to change it, through informed choice and action.

I thank all of you whose lovely words and images I also share to uplift others, as they uplift me, for at times I get battle-weary and obsessed. I see there are so many awake now, that I know I can rest and take a break, or attend to the mundane things in life that we are soon to leave behind, as we move into the New Earth.

We often think we are battling the "dark enemy", but when transmutation and healing are allowed, even what once was dark can be seen in a new light.

Like the heavens, we all contain stardust and black holes. Like the tides, we all ebb and flow. Like the earth, we can be shaken or stand strong. Like the plants, we can wither in the shade or we can blossom and grow in the golden rays. We are here to learn, and together, grow wise, through conscious love in action.
❤️
WWG1WGA Beloved
Starseeds💫+ Patriots🗽!

Phoenix
🔥
~
@ForeverUnlimitedConsciousness

~

No comments:

Post a Comment