Friday, September 23, 2022

Crossing the Bridge of Time – by Stephanie South | 13:20 FREQUENCY SHIFT

What a cool insightful dream she had! It helps if you understand a bit about the Mayan Calender. Valum Votam is the spiritual name of the long departed Josรฉ Argรผelles, most famous for his book " The Mayan Factor" and for his Mayan 13-Moon Dreamspell Calendar and Law of Time writings, and earlier books like "Surfing with the Zuvuya" about the death of his son. He was one of f the Founders of Earth Day and The Harmonic Convergence. Later in life after his divorce, Stephanie was Jose's partner in the Dreamspell.


http://www.earthportals.com/Portal_Messenger/arguelles.html


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Arg%C3%BCelles


13:20 FREQUENCY SHIFT

13:20 FREQUENCY SHIFT

Message from the Future?

On the morning of the equinox, Kin 127, I woke up to a powerful dream that I am still unfolding. 

I share as it feels connected to the Mirror wavespell experiment posted in the previous blog.  

In the dream, Valum Votan appeared. He indicated something “big” was coming. He said much assistance is now available. His evolution was apparent, and his energy was highly refined.

I saw a flash of light, and then my perception shifted. I was seeing through the lens of the future. This world had already passed away. What we experience as reality is just a past replica. I realized that all of the “new’ knowledge and discoveries on earth are all in the past. It is old knowledge from a future lens. The more we are immersed in the world mind, the less we can perceive the bigger picture and the new movements of energy.

I asked Votan where he was, and he said he was living in a place “similar to New Zealand” but also very different. He transmitted images. He knew that the beauty of New Zealand was the closest approximation that my human mind could relate to. But I understood that where he is actually at, is a place I cannot yet fully grasp.

I asked for his phone number, the prefix was 441, and the rest of the numbers were meaningful, but I did not remember when I woke up. I commented on the numbers, and he said jokingly, “well, what numbers did you expect?”

Then he led me to what appeared as an esoteric art installation in a very large warehouse. He wanted me to meet a man, who I was told is on earth now. He asked me to listen to him as he was a man of wisdom. The man appeared to be in his mid-60s and had a unique and mysterious energy yet was approachable. I was intrigued by his depth of being. He made no small talk and told me that in less than 30 years, the earth would be completely changed. Everything. He didn’t give a specific date but indicated soon that the “reset” button was scheduled.  This reset has to do with transitioning from form to frequency.

He repeated this message a few times as if to really imprint it in me. In an instant I understood the meaning of the biosphere-noosphere transition and all that we are currently experiencing on earth. Though much transmitted in the dream that I could not recall upon waking.

His words conjured a type of Noah’s ark scenario in my mind. I heard the words from the Bible: “Be ye renewed by the renewing of your mind.” I understood the knowledge of the Law of Time was merely to prepare the mind for this reset, so we will not be shocked.

We are building the bridge of time, an interdimensional ark, from the world of form to the world of frequency.

 In the dream I could feel that Votan was leaving and I said, “I love you so much.” As I said those words, I could feel a part of my energy was still coming from human conditioning. I felt it immediately and cleared it instantly. He said it was very different where he is at, and that he is currently working with “Athena.” I noted this and wondered about the meaning.

He then motioned to one of his trusted helpers, Kin 34, who was standing in the background by a car, awaiting instructions. Votan motioned to him that it was time to go, and motioned for me to get in the car. The car was a strange compact low to the ground futuristic looking Italian sports car. The top opened for us to climb in. Votan said he was taking me to an important movie and that we can’t be late. The movie was a preview of coming attractions for what is soon to come.

End of dream …

I woke up and wrote down the words: Do your best, but the reward is in another dimension.

Upon waking, many pieces of the inner puzzle began to cohere. I wrote in my journal for nearly two hours. In looking at the coding and noting the less than 30 years, I noted again that 2039-2040 will be Kin 34 years: White Galactic Wizard. This will complete the 52-year cycle of the inception of the wizard’s count that begins during Harmonic Convergence 1987.

I looked up Athena, goddess of wisdom and war, and made many notes.Then I understood more deeply the meaning of the biosphere-noosphere transition as a time of adjustment to this new way of being that we are entering after the “reset.” The new “reality” we are entering will be nothing like what we think. The purpose of the seven volumes of the Cosmic History Chronicles is to prepare the mind for a new way of perceiving. It is a between-the-worlds-transmission that communicates on multiple dimensions beyond words.

The codes of time and all of the knowledge accompanying them are like training wheels so we can become familiar with this new vehicle that we are moving into; the new vehicle is based on elevating our frequency so that we will not be shocked when the world of form changes. We will embrace and surf the changes seamlessly, riding into a new octave.

https://1320frequencyshift.com/2022/09/23/message-from-the-future/

No comments:

Post a Comment