Saturday, June 3, 2023

Teri Hunter: Sagittarius Full Strawberry Moon Conjuncts The Great Attractor - Powerful Revelations Renew You

 Full Moon In Sagittarius Conjunct the Great Attractor - Powerful Revelations Renew You

Sagittarius Full Strawberry Moon Conjuncts The Great Attractor - Powerful Revelations Renew You

Teri Hunter
June 2 2023
3.84k subscribers

https://youtu.be/oOXalCyiPLs


I am Intuitive Astrologer Teri Hunter. Welcome to my YouTube Channel


I believe the Natal Chart is akin to a road map, a Soul's intention for experiences in this lifetime. The Zodiac signs, House structure and Planet’s placement offer opportunities and the Astrology Aspects, squares, oppositions and trines are like conversations between those Planets offering possibilities.


My Channel is dedicated to the exploration of the planets from the view that they are working for our highest and greatest potential to be realized.


My Intention is to share a new perspective demonstrating the highest vibrations of the Planets and the Signs that rule the Zodiac.


My Focus is on the inner truth that Saturn, Pluto and Mars encourage, often demand, we acknowledge so that we may experience the exhilaration of achievement and the power of co-creation.


My Hope is their archetypical definitions and dualities can be recognized as guidance and support rather than forces working to test or teach us.


The astrological transits throughout one’s lifetime are all part of this journey offering the Hero in each of us choices bridging the gap between obstacle and opportunity.


I help people align everyday life with the life they want to live every single day. To help them see past "practicality" and into “possibilities." When one is in agreement and believes whole heartedly with the life they want to live, the Universe, the Stars and the Planets, Source Energy aligns to deliver your desires.


I am inspired to dedicate my life by sharing my knowledge so that others will flourish and thrive.


My Mission is uplift & facilitate higher octaves of the human experience. To help make sense of obstacles and transform them into opportunities. 


For more information about me, my services or to book a private session via Skype, Zoom, phone or in-person, please go to: info@terihunter.com www.terihunter.com 949-903-3385 (USA ONLY) call/text info@terihunter.com


Link to the Pam Gregory conversation with Julia Balaz:     • Julia Balaz discu...  
(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=csves-ahW_8&t=0s)

~

No comments:

Post a Comment