Thursday, January 25, 2024

SonofSelene: Full Moon in Leo January 25 2024 All Signs 2 Week Predictions || Most Intense Period of the Season

 https://youtu.be/ZuXQ5qkz_K4?si=iLSIkJfvUeGDelbC

Jan 24, 2024 #fullmoon #astrology #allsigns


#fullmoon #astrology #allsigns


2024 New Year Resolution Sale still going on through January 31st! Ends Midnight February 1st! Order a Session at My Website Here!
https://www.integrativemysticism.com/


Monthly Astrology Forecasts
   • August 2023 Monthly Astrology - Every...  


This full moon in Leo is going to be quite activated as it forms a Square with Jupiter in Taurus, Uranus turns direct on the 27th of January in Taurus, & Pluto in Aquarius gets more revved up.



00:00
Full Moon in Leo
03:22 Jupiter Square
05:47 Uranus Direct in Taurus
07:17
Pluto Involvement
08:33 Aries Predictions
10:16 Taurus Predictions
11:48
Gemini Predictions
13:06
Cancer Predictions
14:17
Leo Predictions
15:21 Virgo Predictions
16:52
Libra Predictions
18:17 Scorpio Predictions
19:55
Sagittarius Predictions
21:38
Capricorn Predictions
23:35
Aquarius Predictions
25:44 Pisces Predictions


A little About Nico:


I, Nico, SonofSelene (formerly known for Scarlet Moon & Practical Tarot Tutor ), have been on my path since the age of 14, but when I was even younger, my gifts were already presenting me with consistent visions, clairaudient messages, prophetic dreams, & spirit visitations. In 1998 I took my first steps in taking these skills to a more disciplined way of life. To me, this is not a lifestyle, it is a way of life I revere and live in every moment. Meditation, precognition, alchemy, magical arts ancient and new, it is my essence.

Intro Composed by Adrian von Ziegler & as is stated in his video description of this album on his page, is allowed for use & monetization on Youtube with attribution / Credit .

Please support him!
   / adrianvonziegler  

Subscribe To This Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/SonofSelene...

~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment