Monday, December 24, 2018

Aluna Ash- 9D: ALL SIGNS. Energy Update 12/22

ALL SIGNS. Energy Update 12/22


Streamed live on Dec 22, 2018
https://youtu.be/M3i1PJMIXK4


You may just want to listen instead of watch..Poor visual because I was too close to my phone camera w my hands..And I didnt realize how much I speak with my hands
🙄😲👐👈👉☝️👆👌✌👍🖖👋


Ill be changing the ads incase there are alot of ads on the video.. just wont be til I figure out how, I dont know what im doing.


I will be making the videos w more quality too.. as soon as I figure out how lol


AMELIA PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU SEE THIS SO WE KNOW YOU ARE OK!

1 comment:

  1. Plasma Wave/Dark Matter 12/22
    Aluna Ash- 9D
    Published on Dec 22, 2018
    https://youtu.be/m1_QTHY7kR4

    This is not to create fear, its just what Im seeing clairvoyantly. The planet's vibration is speeding up quickly. New Earth/5D is here and has been here.. its just now we are experiencing more of the physical shifts. Its not from the Suns surface, but through the Sun. Its a portal. It also connects to our consciousness, brain activations, heart chakra and solar plexus. This will cause release of energy below the surface w more volcanic activity, some at ocean floor, this is how Gaia breathes.

    March- rahu & ketu change signs. Reactivation of the Event rainbow wave that took place March 2018 (20th for me, others experienced it on different days)

    If there are ads on the video, It will be like that for a day or so til I figure out how to remove,/change them

    ReplyDelete