Sunday, April 28, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: Energy Update, Waves/Events, New Moon Portal 4/27

Energy Update, Waves/Events, New Moon Portal 4/27

Published on Apr 27, 2019
https://youtu.be/tKkYJKwMuhI


If anyone is interested in doing a group fast with us on Patreon (it is open to public, do not need to be a Patron to join us with this group fast/cleanse) Check out: https://www.patreon.com/alunaash


We do have a wave that just hit, the sun is currently shooting quick streams of this wave. The energy can come and go with the waves coming through the Sun & the Earths schumann resonance shifting.. causing quick tiredness or alertness, can go back n forth.


Some people have hexperienced the Event anchored in its 3D physical form already.. this is because they're tapping into the cosmic mental plane within the different rounds or spheres a consciousness. Others have too but werent aware of it at the time consciously, and more will have these experiences. THE EVENT, is a shift or change in perception through the Cosmic energy coming in.


4/27- galactic portal activation date, lunar tone- means polarization, stablization through awareness of challenges along your path.


4/28- kundalini, life force integration. (I will be doing a 30min Shakti transmission on Patreon this day at 9pm EST due to Red Electric Serpent tone, lay down, rest n relax & make sure you drink alot of water after)


4/29- transform, death, surrender, forgiveness, adjusting to a new plan and change.


4/30- gateway opener. Last day of 10th moon, planetary moon cycle. healing, peace, empowerment.


5/1- New Moon Portal
5/2- 1st day of 11th moon, this is an activation date.
5/3- galactic day of harmonization and integrity.
5/4- New Moon


I will be posting what this next cycle & ending of this galactic yr means for the zodiac signs karmically soon.


I've been getting a lot of messages about programmed events coming.


๐Ÿ’œI keep hearing clairaudenitly: "The turtles back mirrors the center of creation. The land mirrors the turtles back. The land of creation. " this is the land of creation. This is what heard, and was seeing a red & blue light with, what i know is, Orions belt. I was seeing this lining up & mirroring each other after being out of alignment. Blue & red coming together as one.. Then I saw a baby birthed. The red and blue lights were stars, the baby was another star.. (Guessing this is referencing Turtle Island & us aligning back with the Orion belt, center of creation 2022 after the emergence of the Magnetic Sun Dec 21st 2021 during the DF cycle)


I've been hearing this for several weeks I just haven't been able to understand it clearly up until now. Even while in Hawaii I was hearing this and seeing these Turtles everywhere, my condo there was decorated in sea turtles ๐Ÿคฃ but I was having a really hard time understanding what I was hearing up until now.


I was also hearing "a collective Soul-guided exit point" & " Goddess Hecate"


**maybe Borean Calling will see these ^๐Ÿค—


I keep hear that "the collective will be really upset at first, then it paves the way for healing" as well. I can feel this in my body so much.


Thank you family for your support. I love you!


** I pinned a poem in the comments.


๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™❤
The Rainbow Wave= Rainbow Bridge. Merge of Personality & Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment