Saturday, March 29, 2014

SOME THOUGHTS ON DISCERNMENT and shifting perceptions this week.

Image

[Original Post March 14, 2014]

When I am feeling out of balance, I think too much, and it affects my ability to discern. Over-stimulation, stress, worry, distraction, trying to “figure it all out” -the 3-D constraints I feel that drain my life force energy. On some days I needed a long nap. Listening to the body is key, not the head saying what we “should” be doing.


On other days I needed to push myself just a bit to get out. Time in nature is helpful, but also moving the physical body…it can energize me. We’ve had a cold winter, but I make myself get out anyway, and I never regret it. I saw the most incredible brilliant rainbow clouds this week, and others the next day. Is the sky changing, or is my perception expanding?  So much information, some of it overwhelms the senses. I love my distractions, too. But reading about the strangelet bomb was too distressing. Pleiadians are no strangers to me, though I’ve had no recent connection. 

Nature. Moving. Even if I have to push myself. Needing work and when it is offered, resisting. Going anyway. Feeling shifted, energized, healed by the unexpected connections with clients. I connect easily with people when in balance, but dealing with public transit can bring out my surly side. I am sensitive to environments and being around people, yet at home on a crowded dance floor. Go figure! (Aren’t we supposed to have little mini “Jetsons”-type hovercraft by now?)

Everything I have been reading this week, and everyone I’ve met has been reflecting to me the importance of being in our hearts, in order to discern and to manifest. I found both the articles and the people I met served as catalysts for my introspection. Suddenly things shifted for me, my desires came easily, and I was gifted with a small succession of opportunities, advice, and abundance in many forms, which both amused me and brought me joy!

I’ve been having meaningful, heart-centered conversations with people I just met. People I didn’t know are also thinking about many of the things I think about. Realizing we have so much in common with people who are seemingly very different than we are, on the surface. In general, it is clear to me that people are waking up. What we have in common with one another is our humanity. How can we expect to join Galactic community if we can’t transcend our own borders? Our judgments?

The plane that is missing…my gut feeling was that it had not crashed…that it went somewhere…. else. I was elated at the thought! They are alive and well!  Is this wishful thinking, or intuition? Time will tell. “Evidence” can be contrived and distorted to fit the agenda. 9/11 taught us that, if nothing else. Either there is a cover-up, or they really don’t know where it is or what happened to the plane. Now that my initial enthusiasm has waned, something feels a bit off. But things will come to light in due time.

In general, I am learning to let go more of my need to control, and my need to know. Many of you seem to think you are on a need-to-know basis with COBRA.  I trust his discernment is more developed than my own about his affairs and objectives.  I don’t think he owes us any explanation, but I do think we owe him more respect and gratitude for what he is able to share.  It is the head that will make us crazy with such thoughts. But it is the heart that will lead us to the answers we are ready for, or to right timing, so that the answers present themselves to us as synchronous clues, until we have our “Aha!” moment.

I have been feeling waves of gentle, loving emotion today…appreciating people for who they are, including myself.The time is short, but malleable. There is no death. All things simply change form, and we are in process with that, together. I cycle from night owl to daytime coffee achiever every few days, partly due to work being mostly at either end of the day, or both. But partly because once rested, I prefer the quiet and the starry night. It helps me tune in to what matters. Think less, feel more, move and care for your body. All is well, my friends.

Love and Light –not for sale, but free for the asking. 

So remember to ask, invoke, co-create! Blessings Abound! And So, It Is.

Phoenix

A response to:

Quarantine Earth Endgame

No comments:

Post a Comment