Monday, August 29, 2016

A message from Danny Picard's heart

Yes, I visit that place in my heart, and one day, I hope to reside there...
 
 
Danny G. Picard Within the different states of consciousness lies the reality that this experience is temporary. In this moment, you are blessed. In this time, you are here. In this day you are an angel with a soul, on this planet, you fulfill purpose while learning how to expand. You breathe and experience truth, emotion, heartbreak and happiness. As you create your reality with your precious breath and with your thoughts, you may just want to spend some time in your heart. Your true home. Your heart is where you return to. Your heart is what cradles you. Your heart is what allows you to feel and touches on perception while creating the reality that you are empowered to live.


In this life, each moment, each breath is temporary. That is a constant. This is a truth.


With your breath, which truth would you like to live? What do you want to ponder? How do you want to spend this life?


We can remain victim if you choose. That is the beauty of freewill. You can smile, you can jump into oceans and enjoy the splendor that emotions allow you to experience life to its fullest.


For me in my life, I see beauty because I chose to. It feels better than seeing the darkness. I still feel my emotions, very much so.


Life is unpredictable. Everyone knows that. When things get tough, you can feel it all. It's almost like the floodgates open and you are able to tap into a dimension of feelings that which have never been felt before. Tasty, delicious, dark, mysterious, Sexy, profound, educational... Colorful, unexplainable... Sometimes a smile is birthed from your cheek... Sometimes a tear streams from out of nowhere.


Your heart is your home. Let it guide you.


Be in your heart. Give it a chance. Make love to the essence that is you. Be the love you came to be in full expression. Break free of fears that were taught to you. You were born fearless. Fear has been programmed into you. Break free by tapping into your heart, Into your home. It shall welcome you if you give it a chance.


When you leave this earth, this planet, you return home.. You are embrace by the collective heart of the One Source. You return to your grateness. You were this before you chose to experience life on earth. You fulfilled purpose. You touched people's lives. You pissed people off and you made people love.


You were a catalyst for people's expansion and we thank you.


So dear one, don't be afraid to tap into your heart. The only fear that is there is that you weren't able to tap into it enough while in physical form. Don't be afraid to love and to be heald by spirit. It is who you are. You are me and I am you. I love your heart and I love all that you shared with me.


I love your flaws for they have taught me about how to resolve my own. The very flaws that you kick yourself about are the same that I seek to resolve within my own heart. We are all together in this.


You can go home If you'd like. I will learn to speak with you in new ways. I will remember your silliness. I will remember your heart and I will always hold you in mine no matter what happens.


Love doesn't stop, everything is created from it.


Energy is neither created nor destroyed. It just is. You chose to be you and I'm honored that you shared that with me.
I am here to live my life I am dedicated to helping all of you achieve the one's you came here to create.


Now, the fuel has been added to my fire. As my passion increases to be more of me than ever before I shall shine like the brightest star you have ever seen.


With me, I hold your experience in my world and integrate it completely into every interaction, into every dream. I will create because of you. I will create because of me. I will expand and learn to love myself more and more because I knew your smile.


Your heart awaits you. If you don't know how to get there, I will help you find a way.
💕Danny


No comments:

Post a Comment