Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Ailia Mira: How to Create New Experiences: Expanding Our Options | Expect Wonderful


shutterstock_583231072.jpg









How to Create New Experiences: Expanding Our Options
by Ailia Mira | Expect Wonderful

Morning Reflection, 17 April 2018


Lately I'm learning how to believe in some new desires. Desires that feel to me that they're showing me how my life could be more fun, more abundant, more an echo of how I want to feel. Desires which I love the idea of, but which feel in many ways far away, out of reach, or even, truth be told, highly unlikely.


I realized that the first thing to do, which I hadn't done, was to decide to embrace these desires.
Willingness to receive, allow, embrace our desires is a key to them being realized. Until we embrace them, we're often in resistance to them.


I've been all over the place with regards to these desires. Resisting them because I couldn't yet believe that I could succeed in allowing them.


Today that began to change in a significant way. I tuned in to all that I am and expressed my willingness to learn how to believe in these new experiences I feel I want. I spent some time thinking about these desires and reminding myself that:

- I've learned to allow other things that were new and initially seemed impossible;
- I know how this works - conscious creation - and I can bring that skill to this part of my life;
- I have allies (Smile) I have the non-physical world supporting me, loving me, willing to assist me in allowing this and I can allow support in this new life coming to be, too.


Having done this, now, I'm focused on feeling good and feeling relaxed. I want to notice early signs of tension and soothe, breathe, shift - not let that momentum get going too much. And when it occurs to me, I want to deliberately think about what I want - instead of what I don't want - and aim to think about it in ways that expand what I am willing to believe I can allow. Meaning - for starters - I am going to be rather general about all this and also pay attention to how I think when I feel it.


I can use the simple general statements I've used before for other things. I don't have to reinvent stuff, I can go general, as I've reliably done before. I can allow myself to think things like:

- I want to expand. I love expansion. It feels good to me when I experience new and wonderful things. I can let more of that happen in my life. Expansion is natural and feels good.
- I love feeling good. Feeling good is pleasure in and of itself. If I focus on feeling good this day will be easier and nicer and fun things will happen. 
- I am doing extremely well. I am on the right track. Look how far I've come?
- Many things I used to think were not possible, are now normal and natural for me. I am flexible and I am excellent at creating my reality more and more to my liking.
- I can handle this. Nothing is really a big deal here. I can start where I am and gradually discover new ways to feel and think that serve me and shift me into resonance with what I want to know next...
Etcetera.

It never goes away, does it? The importance of noticing how we feel and cultivating thoughts that serve our aims. Because we're creating our lives actively in the present, expanding into new beliefs about what's possible takes deliberate focus.


Creating new connections in our brains between thoughts that are in sync with what we want, requires active focus on what we want and thinking thoughts that can make that real for us. This can get to a point where it feels good and release endorphins and then we can think we've done it. But I know from experience that is just the first step. The real change happens when I build new pathways in my brain, establish new ways of thinking about myself and my life, as beliefs. To establish new beliefs, beliefs that serve what I want, I have to repeatedly think about what I want in ways that feel good, possible, easy, available, and do this until it feels natural and fun and easy and until I feel deeply satisfied and joyful in the thinking of it.


When we start thinking about the new possibilities and feel eager, excited, happy and as if they're the most natural thing because it's simply more of how we're already feeling? Then we've succeeding in changing our mindset and expanding our options for experience. We get to enjoy the feeling of that, and it is reliable as the sun coming up, at that point, that new experiences will begin to show up to echo that inner shift. <3


#consciouscreation #funfunfun #expandyouroptions

No comments:

Post a Comment