Sunday, September 9, 2018

Jacqueline Lasahn: Virgo New Moon: Affirm Wholeness

Virgo New Moon: Affirm Wholeness



“The most difficult times for many of us
are the ones we give ourselves.” Pema Chödrön


Virgo New Moon: Affirm Wholeness.  Sacred Seed Woman by Debra Bernier


Declare simplicity.

Practice discrimination.
Discern integrity.
Affirm wholeness.


Earth body, sacred body.
Precious life, sacred earth.


Fresh air, clear mind.
Precious life, sacred skies.


Daily practice, healthy life.
Mind and body, healthy earth.
Sweep away dismay,
breathe into the paradox.
Precious body, sacred earth.


Affirm interconnection.
Claim your wholeness.
Breathe into the paradox.
How may you serve?


“I was amazed at how much energy I had wasted on fear. Time after time, I found myself fearing I would not be able to do something. Then I would do it . . . Our fears take us to the edge of our being, to a place where we are fully alive.” Sarah York in Pilgrim Heart


Virgo New Moon: Affirm Wholeness
September 9, 2018
11:02 am PDT
☽ Virgo New Moon Seeds of Inquiry ☼
Sit quietly for a few moments… following your breath: breathing in and breathing out.
Ask and listen for the quiet voice:
Where am I investing my attention?
What is undeserving of my time and attention?
How may I simplify?
What practical action can I take to make a difference in the world around me?
Accept yourself as you are – this is not about imperfection.
Breathe into your kindness and wisdom.


“Thank you so much for your love, insights and dedication to your work. With Love, Charla”


Are you drawn towards learning more so that you can be attuned to your unique cycles? I offer deep and compassionate insight that is tailored to your specific needs and interests. Learn about how an astrology reading can you help you: Click here!


Stay in touch & Subscribe to AstroFlash!
button sign up 167x40 - Taurus Full Moon: Essential Values

https://jacquelinelasahn.com/virgo-new-moon-affirm-wholeness/

Copyright © 2018 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved.
Artwork: An Inseparable Part Of The Universe, Sacred Seed Woman by Debra Bernier

No comments:

Post a Comment