Saturday, October 2, 2021

'Red October' - Jaco & Juan Presentation Excerpts

Personally, I hope things move along. I trust there are many inspired insider souls working to bring Truth to Light and the Treasonous to Justice. I AM drawing to me like-minded souls and open-hearted connections. I focus on my NOW as I plant seeds for my future. I do not attach to needing to know, but follow my intuition, and take time out when I need to, knowing I AM always in the right place at the right time, and that I AM Divinely protected and perfectly safe, in All Space and All Time.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalms 23:4


'Red October' - Jaco & Juan Presentation Excerpts

Sep 22, 2021
40.6K subscribers
https://youtu.be/onqcHXvUdOQ

Excerpts from a September 20, 2021 presentation. For clarity's sake, neither I nor Juan believe McAfee is a White Hat. He's another corporate puppet put in place by the Deep Swamp. He never wrote a line of code in his life, and his company's product was a spying tool for the enemy.


Ryan Cole Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/lAzw6bSzDSXj/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment