Wednesday, April 12, 2017

4-11-17… Ep. 639 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Robert David Steele : LIVE

I seem to bounce between a focus on cultivating an open heart, feeling the love, and participation in the Lightworker community's unseen assistance with shifting this paradigm, and my need to know, learn, and share Deep State revelations about what is really happening behind the scenes. Does anyone really know the WHOLE truth?  Probably not, just pieces. So it is up to us to piece it together, use discernment and help bring Truth into the light, for resolution and healing. Most of my Deep State posts are on FB and Twitter, things like Snowden, Wikileaks, miscellaneous Alt Media radio interviews and YouTube reports, except for the usual Cobra, Ben Fulford, David Wilcock stuff I post here.


I keep going down those rabbit holes, often staying up too late in the wee hours listening, but then I have to extract myself and  return to the surface to remind myself how very beautiful life already is, here and now, if you choose to see it that way. (That doesn't mean I won't still be a Lightwarrior and make efforts to out the bastards!) 


Peace. What a concept. The more they bang the war drums, the more it catalyzes people to insist on peace. These are interesting times we live in. Someone posted this link on Cobra's blog thread, he said to start at 33 minutes in, and WOW, mind-blowing stuff!   Then after sharing on FB, I noticed that KP has come out of his sabbatical briefly to post it on his blog, so I'll take that as a sign of Synchronicity in action and repost it here. Well worth a listen to the ENTIRE conversation! 

~PB



4-11-17… Ep. 639 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Robert David Steele : LIVE

As I am technically incommunicado and incognito (for the most part), I’m not paying much attention to anything, except what Ginger and BP have sent. This is via Ginger.


I listened to just the first 5 minutes (which starts at 33 minutes (and avoids the metal guitar music which I personally am NOT aligned with)), and with just this short listen I can recommend it. Strongly.


Just listen to the first 5 minutes and you’ll find out about the multiple CIAs within the CIA, and that they have groomed people to become CIA puppet presidents (perhaps it’s time for a puppy president!).


Ep. 639 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Robert David Steele : LIVE

https://youtu.be/j56OA_RevWg (go to 33 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment