Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Your last chance to watch… [Ascension DocuSeries]



David Wilcock info@dwilcock.com via ontramail.com
 
Tue, Feb 26, 2:51 PM (13 hours ago)




to me

Dear friends,
 
Make sure you watch the replays of my docu-series because in a few days I’ll be opening up an all-new program to help accelerate your spiritual evolution and contribute to a shift in the consciousness of humanity.
 

 


The truth is that we are in the midst of a global shift and I believe these secrets make it possible for all of us to make a quantum leap in consciousness.

 
Part of my journey is to share these secrets with you. Look for an email in a few days with details about the program.

 
In gratitude and light,
David Wilcock


P.S. If you missed any episodes of my 3-part mini docuseries, Ascension Prophecies, now is the time to watch.


Divine Cosmos

No comments:

Post a Comment