Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: ENERGY UPDATE, ACTIVATIONS, WAVES 6/3

ENERGY UPDATE, ACTIVATIONS, WAVES 6/3

Premiered Jun 3, 2019
https://youtu.be/4zpjad-WM90


#SolarStorm
#CosmicRays #EnergyUpdate #WaveBNL12


This is my interpretation of the energy based off of my perception & guidance. If it resonates- it resonates, if it doesn't- then it doesn't. Trust how you feel.


I personally have felt pretty full of energy... almost to the point I'm having a hard time relaxing or grounding. New information, new manifestations, and synchronicity is off the charts crazy. Tapped in. Leela (flow of the universe) For me, it feels like bursts of energy that lasts several days on end then balances out. At moments I may feel waves of the collective releasing & sadness. Or feel personal guilt that im not able to help specific people see that there is more here. But that passes & I remember to center, to come from a place of love and compassion but also detachment. I have the most intense moments of gratitude throughout each day that brings me to tears at times. My life has changed in such a beautiful way rapidly where I just feel so free.


💥Galactic Activation Portal: 6/4
💥Next Wave: around 6/5
💥Another Wave coming: around 6/13
Many ears should be ringing😁


We are in a constant process of activations clearing & projecting. Everything is an activation & projection. The energy will be rapidly accelerating with these waves that are coming in causing the collective base frequency and Consciousness to shift more quickly. This is also causing a lot of the clearing within the energy body to accelerate. It's all a part of the process and it does become easier and easier to "do the work " and shift out of the lower energies when they hit. We are gridding the earth through imprinting thought/consciousness, creating "New Earth" as we release the old. All the old thoughts, beliefs & emotions that fueled are reality, is changing. If you ever feel alone, come back to this page and read the comments as a reminder that we are going through this together- it helps!


** some Pets seem to be sleeping alot, not themselves or extra sensitive during these waves from what people are saying.


💜Please feel free to share how you are feeling, what you are grateful for..or what you have learned through this process in the comments. I am so grateful to be going through this with all of you☺


**For Patrons: I posted a reading for the elements on Patreon for June, the Twinflame element readings for June will be posted on Patreon this week.


💜💜I have my notifications on mute for Email, Instagram & FB for now...will be back on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment