Sunday, July 12, 2020

PIR Health Report: Self Sabotage!

Recognizing psychological childhood triggers that lead to defense mechanisms and a lifetime of self-sabotage is the first part of understanding how we may find ourselves here later in life. Practical tools and methods are then offered to help us re-pattern our learned response, re-wire out brain and overcome self-sabotage so we can function, embrace opportunity and thrive as we were meant to. I can definitely relate, as I was able to re-visit those childhood moments that caused me to shut down and give up in an effort to protect myself, or later in life, behavior responses that may quell my anxiety but only delay the inevitable need to take action. Insightful, helpful and practical information. ~PB

PIR Health Report Self Sabotage!

Jul 11, 2020



PIR
27.3K subscribers

No comments:

Post a Comment