Monday, September 13, 2021

"I've seen incredible acts of heroism"

MUST SEE/HEAR!!!  #NYC #Firefighter Rudy Dent, a former Fire Marshall with 32 years experience who witnessed the #detonation of #WTCBuilding7 calls out 9/11 as a #FalseFlagOperation -tells us what our next steps are, and why we must fight until the people actually responsible are "arrested for Treason!" #911Truth


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tarot by janine @MorigeauJanine · 20h

9/11 Firefighter Blows WTC 7 Cover Up Wide Open


"I've seen incredible acts of heroism, I love my fellow firefighters, we love each other, and I'm dedicated to exposing this False Flag that took their lives."


Re: NYFD affected who are still working: "They cannot comment, I'm retired..."


~
@ForeverUnlimitedConsciousness✨

No comments:

Post a Comment