Saturday, June 13, 2020

Reflect to Realise: Reading Starting 12th June – 18th June 2020

It's hard not to chime in, and stay in neutrality, while objecting to labels and wrong assumptions. I love to speak my mind, but I am learning that at times, it serves me better to show who I am rather than tell it. ~PB


Reading Starting 12th June – 18th June 2020



Gosh I just recent got a new deck, and for one that does not really work with old school Tarot – this is new for me, and yet the artwork is incredible. They are called Thelema from Renata Lechner. The artwork is incredibly earthy which our planet may need at this time for healing, growth and inner discoveries for sure. Interesting how the card I pull is a major arcana representing Justice and the balance of this which currently for many countries and people it does not feel as though historically there has been a fair share of this occurring. Whether it is down to race, social standing, materialistic status, gender and orientation. Our humanity has to become more aware that we are all very similar skin deep -we all have the same color of blood, and physiological make up. So why then social does it feel that one begets more from the other?

I do not want to get too much into the ‘unfairness’s of it all but more alongside the need for change to recognise the brother and sister in all those we encounter in life. But not just that but to find that inner fairness within our own conditioned make up. If you feel this week you are about to....




https://phoenixpaton.wordpress.com/2020/06/12/reading-starting-12th-june-18th-june-2020/#like-1191

No comments:

Post a Comment