Friday, October 30, 2015

In My Voice | Phoenix




I've been unable to post most of this week due to internet issues in the place I am staying in temporarily, having left far to late from a difficult and dangerous situation I felt trapped in. I wasn't, but I had let fear convince me I could not remove the yoke from my own neck and fly free.  I'm in major life transition this month, moving into a new apartment (share rental with a friend who has lived there for years) which is very close to my massage studio.  I've been staying with friends temporarily, for which I am grateful. I also started a new massage job working for lovely people with heart, and I'm trying really hard to clean up, replace or release aspects of my life related to past mistakes or "wrong turns".




As a Lightworker (or am I  a Lightwarrior?) I try to stay abreast of things going on behind the scenes, comparing what I hear from alternative sources with MSM reports.  I honestly believe, and I always sensed, that we are here to usher in a new reality paradigm. I'm learning that it is one which we co-create a collective reality, and also, our personal reality, for better or worse, is a by-product of our thoughts, intention and our imagination. So staying in touch with the broader collective, as well as smaller groups like those met through Cobra's blog, is important to me.  I also like to share spiritual self-help type articles. To "catch up" on posts (as if there is such a thing), I may provide a page of working links to articles I enjoyed, but have been unable to share until now.  I continue to feel encouraged by the things I read or listen to, some of which I post.





I felt a special spark of magic when I listened to the latest Cobra interview by Rob Potter...even the lovely song at the end was full of inspiration. Clearly, things are shifting, and it is just a matter of time before we see the domino effect.  As I move through my days, I talk to everyday people and share my views, and I listen.  It is clear to me that people are not only waking up, some are far more savvy than I would have given them credit for. The veils are dissolving and people are seeing through the illusion. It is just a matter of time before we see change gain momentum, as We the People take back the Power that was rightfully ours. We are about to join Galactic community and learn how to heal ourselves and our planet. There may be a bit of chaos in the short run, but I shall envision smooth transitions for all of us, and one hell of a party when we finally arrest the Cabal and usher in Disclosure, a new and fair financial system, and at long last, PEACE ON EARTH.


So be it!


~Phoenix


No comments:

Post a Comment