Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Kauilapele: Yes, David Wilcock DID get married… to Elizabeth…

Yes, David Wilcock DID get married… to Elizabeth…



Okay, in the last post I mentioned that DW had got married. I have NO details on it, but here is a link I found about it (and clearly, in my view, they are “well matched”):


https://www.facebook.com/elizabethwilcock888/photos/a.189349788340401.1073741828.188004798474900/189349295007117/?type=1&theater


And the text of this announcement, from Elizabeth. ~KP


“One day your heart will take you to your lover. One day your soul will carry you to the Beloved.” – Rumi


Welcome to my page! I realize that some of you may not know me, or the story of how David and I met, so I will share the short version for those who are interested here.


David and I have known each other for five years and have been together for two. We were introduced to each other by a mutual friend. For the first three years we were just friends and had no idea we would be together. We only saw each other a couple times a year when we would randomly bump into each other at a gathering of friends or at an event. We always had nice conversations, although short, and I truly did not have David on my radar.

My father passed away two years ago in my arms. After he was on the other side, I asked if he could help me find my Beloved. A few days later, David texted me out of the blue, and invited me to Contact in the Desert. The rest is history.


It was a recognition, like a light coming on. We simply knew. David proposed to me a year later, and we married on October 14, 2017, four and a half years after getting to know each other. We decided to keep our relationship off of social media for two years to just enjoy it ourselves. Now we are making our first pubic announcements.


I had many mystical experiences since I was a child, and got on the spiritual path in my late teens when I needed to heal a life-threatening eating disorder. After a near-death experience and a miraculous healing, I quit college and dedicated myself to the spiritual path.


I then dedicated my life to learning from shamans, martial art masters and grandmasters, healers and mystics. I have traveled to the jungles of Peru, climbed the Andes, shaved my head and jumped into frozen lakes at 15,000 feet for initiations. I have five black belts, I owned five martial art and qigong schools and trained thousands of students. I have also been through many dark nights of the soul and spent years learning how to cope with living alone.


(If you want to read my full bio, you can do so here: https://www.elizabethwilcock.com/bio)


Currently, I share the initiations and wisdom that was given to me in all these experiences in The Priestess Path, at https://www.elizabethwilcock.com.


Much love!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment