Saturday, February 24, 2018

Wisdom below in Danny's words...

Wisdom below in Danny's words...

Danny Picard

When you accept that you are supposed to be a part of this planet, chaos will subside. Confusion will sleep.


Your heart will rise.


Clarity will find you.


The more you embody the fact that you are HERE to assist simply by you being you,
Purpose will tap you on the shoulder.


I used to want to leave because all I could focus on was the immense pain and suffering I saw through my eyes and felt with my heart.


Then I thought “maybe there’s something, some way I can change how I feel?”


Since I was here, I figured I may as well accept that I am here. This may bring peace into my life.


I started to connect to the earth rather than focus on the sorrow of what I may be experiencing.


When I did, I realized that when I connect, I become present, more embodied in my experience, more powerful, more relaxed.


I realized that as I connect into the earth, I allow the light that comes through me to be drawn into her heart.


The messages that were chaotic became clear.


I was healing not only myself but the planet as well.


Those things in life that make you feel distorted are the very things that need your love and embrace.


The more your heart works, the more chaos dissolves.


The more chaos dissolves, the more light you anchor into your body and into the earth. The more alive we all become. Your embodiment allows yourself freedom as well as grants others permission to be free as well.


Sure it is fun to fly, to dream, to go to different realities...this is what many of us are used to.


What if, we became present by accepting and loving our past, how powerful can you become when fully present in your physical body?


Did you know that you can rise above the clouds simply by embracing the fact that you are supposed to be here?


Allow harmony to enter into your perceptions and watch your reality shift. One by one, as we do this, we shall shift all of consciousness.


Chill out, you’re doing better than you think ๐Ÿ˜˜

It is not an easy job, but we chose to be the strong ones to do it.


*this has been a public service announcement brought to you by Source


I love you,


Danny Picard

No comments:

Post a Comment