Friday, November 30, 2018

Shanta Gabriel: Removing Obstacles from Your Life Path


Shanta Gabriel: Removing Obstacles from Your Life Path



We are drawing on the compassionate and timeless wisdom of The Gabriel Messages to provide insight and inspiration that we can apply every day of our lives.

This message from Archangel Gabriel helps us to be aligned with what we truly want to experience in life, and remember that we are not here to do it all alone.
 

The Gabriel Message Card for this Week


Pray to Remove All Obstacles to the Source of Divine Light



Recently when I was struggling with overwhelm, I was reminded that I was acting as though I was the only one working in my business life, when in truth I have a Senior Partner — with a capital S!


My Senior Partner, who is of course, God, the Source of Divine Light, the Infinite Intelligence, who is aligned with the highest good of my Soul. All I need to do is remember I am not alone, turn over all the details and the intention for which I am working and allow this Divine Presence to step in to assist me.


In times of great overwhelm, it’s easy to forget the spiritual basics! I paid attention and placed all the myriad needs on my altar. I then asked for Divine Order and Balance to be present in those situations, before offering all my work expression into the Divine Hands of my Senior Partner. What a difference it made! The overwhelming burdens I had been feeling were gracefully uplifted and the project that I was working on unfolded in miraculous ways.


I know that miracles are the ordinary unfolding of a prayer-centered life, but still I am always a little in awe when small prayerful actions change my experience in practical ways so gracefully. This is truly what I want to experience in every area of my life. I continue to ask the Source of Divine Light to work with me in my spiritual, mental, and emotional life. And this recent demonstration reminded me that my Senior Partner will always assist me with the spiritual entrepreneurship that is my work in the world. I need only to remember and ask with greater intention.


My work is the gift I have been given in order to serve God in beautiful ways. Because it is the outworking of my prayers for my Soul's mission on Earth, it is especially important that I remember to include the Divine in all aspects of my life.


Divine Presence:

Thank you for lifting the burden of overwhelm that comes from thinking I am doing any of this work in the world alone. Thank you for bringing me the creative solutions, helpful ideas, and revelations I need to expand into greater levels of loving expression in my work. I am grateful for the beautiful people who can support me as well as those who can benefit from my Soul's gifts.


Thank you for removing all obstacles to clear communication with my Higher Self and my guidance system. Once more I dedicate all that I am doing to creating more Peace and Love within me and within the hearts of all beings. I ask that all of humanity may be blessed to bring their Soul's gifts forward to serve the world in beautiful ways. Thank you God. And so it is.


Shanta Gabriel
November 25, 2018
ShantaGabriel.com



The Gabriel Messages Book #42
 

Pray to remove all obstacles to the Source of Divine Light.


Dear One,

When you pray to remove all obstacles, you are expressing your desire for full communion with God. You are asking for all that is in the way of your connection with the Divine Presence to be removed, so that you can consciously feel your alignment with love.

God is your partner in life. Prayer is the key to remind you of this partnership. Prayer is a deep and powerful action bringing you into the right frame of mind so your life will work for you in happier ways. Prayer is a tool for opening your heart. It brings love into every situation. Love is the greatest healing energy that exists in the world, so it serves you well to bring love into your life in a conscious way through prayer.

True communion with Spirit is a state of enlightenment. It is fully loving, courageous, free, and filled with joy. It is the happy state of knowing that the Divine Presence is always there to turn to so you never feel alone.

When you achieve the conscious awareness of your oneness with God, you will look at life from a state of joy, not fear. You will feel a sense of peace within you. In this state of Divine communion, your true freedom exists.

Pray with your heart, open your mind and be willing for miraculous changes to take place in your life. You were meant to be happy and at peace. You deserve all that is good. Know that you are a beloved child of the Source of all Light.

It is possible to live in love and full communion with God. The Angels are assisting you to make this deep connection at all times. You can call upon their grace to make joy your ever-present reality.

To have more harmony within yourself today, remember this simple suggestion from Archangel Gabriel:
 

Pray to remove all obstacles to the Source of Divine Light.


Shanta Gabriel for
Archangel Gabriel
November 25, 2018
ShantaGabriel.com

Hold the Light for Peace on Earth
 


Join our 7-day Spiritual Practice to Inspire
Peace on Earth & Good Will Within All Humanity

 

                      Make Ready to Enjoy the Blessings of the Holidays

 

Do you experience the holiday season as stressful or overwhelming?
Would you like to have the Holy Days feel more enjoyable and significant?

 

For just 20 minutes every day, you can join in an international group creating a sacred spiritual practice to bless your own holiday season and bring the Light of Wellbeing and Peace to the Earth.



Starting December 1, we have an opportunity to transform our perceptions of this holiday season while holding a higher intention for the Earth. The power of group prayer has been demonstrated and proven in many studies, and has been practiced in the Eastern traditions for centuries.

Before you decide you can't do one more thing before the holidays because that will feel overwhelming, don't worry. You get to choose how much time and focus you have to spend on your spiritual practice. And the rewards far outweigh the small time commitment.

Everyone has their own history when it comes to the holidays. What is most important is that there is an intention for Peace, Joy and Good Will inherent in the holiday period, regardless of whether or not we have been able to experience that. Our expansive intention has powerful frequencies that radiate into the world creating change!

Holding these attitudes as a group, raises the vibration of the collective energetic field, which creates harmony and Divine connection through our interactions.

Even though we feel like escaping from pressures of life, nowadays we don't have the luxury of leaving the world for spiritual practice. Our ashram has become Life itself. As we know, the upcoming holiday period brings with it a certain amount of mass-conscious anxiety. We all need to be centered, strengthened and empowered to be ready to stay in our hearts as much as we can during the holidays. In that way we can become the true blessings that we are to ourselves, our families, and the world.

As each of us allow our bodies to be flooded by the Light of Peace and Wellbeing during our Anusthan (a dedicated practice from ancient India), we empower these qualities to be anchored on the Earth. We are also radiating these empowered frequencies from our spiritual practice out into the world, like beacon lights set onto a mountain top.

We will begin our group spiritual practice on December 1 for a dedicated period through December 7. At the same time every day for seven days, we will each sit in our own sacred space and raise our frequencies in spiritual practice dedicated to Peace on Earth and Wellbeing for the holidays.

Even the simple ritual of lighting a candle every day with intention can raise the frequencies to bring more Peace and Wellbeing into your life.

Every day you will receive a message from Archangel Gabriel, anchoring the experience of the group as well as for you personally. There is a 26-page E-book that offers suggestions for your personal spiritual practice.

Will you join us?

Click here for more information and to register

Lovely comments from last year's Holiday Anusthan participants...


"I wanted to share with you the profound nature that I am experiencing during the first 3 days of the Anusthan... I don't have words at times to describe other than utter bliss, joy and such deep love that I feel my heart will burst at the beauty of this life...I can't even begin to express my deep gratitude to you and all that are involved in this Anusthan..I feel truly blessed to be a part of this beautiful process."

"I am so glad you are going to continue the Anusthan so those of us who want to help the world have a support group and focused cause. It can be very lonely when you feel like you're the only one you know who wants to work energetically to create a better world."


"Your writing and messages are magnificent!! Each day, I can't wait to read what you have sent ... this is the most ALIVE writing!"

REGISTER HERE



Copyright Γ‚© 2018 Shanta Gabriel

Our mailing address is:
Shanta Gabriel
PO Box 730
Mt. Shasta, CA 96067

Add us to your address book
To stop receiving these

https://shantagabriel.com/holiday-anusthan-2018/

No comments:

Post a Comment