Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: Energy Update 3/4-3/5

Energy Update 3/4-3/5

Published on Mar 4, 2019
https://youtu.be/iuamsEFyEVo


Rest plenty when needed.. dreamspace could be very active too. 😊


We shift out of old programs by having the conscious awareness that they even existed.. **


I also started noticing that my pupils have been changing shape again and this first started last March of 2018 when we had the purple Mist rainbow event move through.


The purple mist that came in last March 2018 around this time, is starting to be seen all over. 🤗


I'm going to be working on some emails, recording and sending out some readings tomorrow.


If you have received an email from me within the last 3 days from a different account that is not me or my email!! I had someone try and hack my email then create an email pretending to be me, along w social media accounts. (I do have instagram + facebook but I dont go on often) And thank you to those who let me know. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment