Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Kara Demonet: Good Bye to Ascension Notes - 02-Mar-2019 | Soulstice Rising



Good Bye to Ascension Notes
- 02-Mar-2019





I have been guided to let go of the Ascension Notes. I will keep my website going and still will be offering Soul Transmissions, along with other services listed, for those who resonate with receiving from their Soul. And I will leave all the Ascension Notes I have written.


This is a huge step for me and hopefully a leap of Faith for both you and me. I realize that by letting go of the Ascension Notes creates a space for something New to enter. I have no idea what that may be. And, of course, I'm not even sure this is forever. I will just follow my guidance, as I always do. Soul only offers what occurs in the Moment...never what is in the future. And perhaps this is only a respite; we shall see what unfolds.


I am so very thankful for all who have donated to what I have offered; I honor and appreciate each and every one of you. I also honor those of you who have contacted me and all of you who have been reading the Ascension Notes. I have been writing about Ascension since 1995 (and a friend mentioned recently that it was way before 1995) when no-one really knew what Ascension was. I have been offering the Ascension Notes via the website for nine years (since my website started thanks to David Maria of Vortices Design) and there are many who now are offering information pertaining to Ascension. My path has been and will continue to be a nudge to being All of Who You Are...for those who hear and for those who see. We know that one's path takes many forms, born of the mission Soul has outlined for us to follow.


My intention has always been to not take responsibility for others' choices and it has also been my intention that all I have offered and continue to offer through Facebood has helped some integrate the information for their own Ascension. I trust that you have found some nuggets to encourage you to grow and evolve. It has seemed that I have written, all guided by Soul, has begun to repeat much of what I've already shared. I have shared information for Ascension in a simple and grounding way.


So, it's time to let go and pass the torch to you and others who share openly their gifts. I will still have my Facebook page (facebook.com/kara.demonet.1) along with my website (www.soulsticerising.com).


Kara


~ ~ ~

If so guided, your continued tithes are graciously and gratefully accepted. And thank you to those of you who consistently tithe to support this body of work. Tithing is giving from the Heart; creating a consciousness of Prosperity. I am blessed and grateful for each of you!

http://www.soulsticerising.com/donate.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment