Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot Patent

A lot of interesting intel drops from Q and speculation on twitter.  I  heard about the “Uninterruptible Autopilot Patent” last year from www.Aim4Truth.org   when Thomas Paine was interviewed by Lionel
..use your own discernment…  ~PB




 

Boeing Uninterruptible Autopilot Patent
Wilmer & Hale [MUELLER]
Rose Law [CLINTON]
-Same bad actors.
-Business as usual.
Mueller went from Wilmer Hale to FBI Director,
right before 9/11.
Define, Fixer;


& I am NOT suicidal. I would never harm myself & I do not own a *Shotgun*

2 hours ago
Replying to
UNinterruptable auto-pilot means planes can be flied by remote control.




My tags: Deep State, Cabal, Geopolitics 9-11, @OnWithLogic, @Truth_inContext, Boeing, Clinton, John Doe‏, Lockerbie, Logic, Malaysia 17, Malaysia 370, Mueller, Pan AM 103, Patent, Remote Control, Rose Law, Tenerife, Ukraine, Uninterruptible Autopilot, Wilmer & Hale

1 comment:

  1. QAnon 977: QRS11 Chip. Living The American Nightmare
    red-pill-news (25)
    in qrs11 • 11 months ago
    https://steemit.com/qrs11/@red-pill-news/qanon-977-qrs11-chip-living-the-american-nightmare

    ReplyDelete