Saturday, March 9, 2019

The deeper truth behind reality | David Wilcock - Divine Cosmos



Dear friends,


First I want to say thank you to all the amazing souls who have already joined the
Ascension Mystery School .


As I watch a community of powerful lightworkers assemble for this special LIVE online school - I am overflowing with gratitude.
 

I believe this is an opportunity for ALL of us to accelerate our spiritual work and go deeper with a group of dedicated people who truly want to help humanity.
 

If you resonate with this message, I encourage you to go forward boldly and CHOOSE personal and spiritual evolution as you life’s path. This is why you are here now at this time.

And if you haven't joined the school, enrollment is now open for a limited time as we prepare for the first class. Click here to join us →
 


Many of us are beginning to sense a deeper truth beyond our physical realm – a spiritual reality of life.


Ascension is simply the process of realizing this deeper truth.
 

I look forward to seeing many of you in the school.
 

 

In gratitude and light,
David Wilcock


P.S. If you’ve been asking yourself recently: "How can I be part of the solution?" "How can I bring justice to a broken system?" "What can I really do to make the world a better place?" ... Then I invite you to check out the Ascension Mystery School. Together we will be doing work to raise the vibration of ourselves as a community, so we can raise the vibration of humanity. Click here to enroll today

P.P.S. If you attempted to order and live internationally we suggest that you use the Paypal option and you can still pay with your credit card if you choose.



Divine Cosmos, Po Box 249, 4872 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills 91364

No comments:

Post a Comment