Monday, September 2, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: GET READY! 😎

GET READY! 😎

Published on Sep 1, 2019
https://youtu.be/Y-qr2N43t2Q

#GreatCentralSun
#CosmicFamily #Dakini


The smaller cats, leopards & jaguars were all representing female energy and bees & hornets are symbolic as well- i should've mentioned.


**I could be interpreting the messages wrong that I've been getting, but I don't think so because of how clear they've been coming in and the visuals along with contact with my Cosmic Ancestors speaking about these messages, that we are "getting reading" and we "know what time it is" and everytime they come through- they are correct. The one that was speaking to me has always been in the background now she's up front. Bright white/blue-ish..coming from the Great Central Sun. When I get the downloads they will usually send a message as a visual of the Great Central Sun first. The messages are bright, clear, direct, visual, physical, telepathic. I just share my perception, messages I receive & experiences- I don't try and figure it all out in the deep thought because my subconscious already gets it and it will show up in my reality again or my conscious awareness in some other way when it is meant to.


I know many will be or already are- getting similar messages with something shifting connected to the Feminine cycle. I'm so grateful for all the Divine Masculines & Feminines on their paths and empowering/supporting/encouraging one another and for those who inspired me to share my own experiences & path more publically 💜


So the New Sun cycle begins right as we are lining up with a specific density wave & point/region within the Photon Belt and different cycles meeting at one point. Like 13,000 year cycles.


October 24th- November 5th is the 1st big opening/wave of the energy connected to the New Sun cycle & this peak region. Then another in December right before the Solar Eclipse on December 25th 2019. Which is opening a new gate while closing another.


#FutureSelf #DivineMasculine #DivineFeminine #SunCycle #HunabKu #GalacticCore #SolarIntelligence #PlanetaryIntelligence

No comments:

Post a Comment