Monday, September 23, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: Solar Winds/ Equinox 9/19

Solar Winds/ Equinox 9/19

•Published on Sep 19, 2019



https://youtu.be/k0RRNOoqRO8


The North Node is conjunct Sirius exact at the moment- & Saturn, who stationing direct- moving away from the South Node, is one of the main transmitters of the Central Sun. This is just a short video because I know if I'm feeling these energies re-arranging quite a bit, then I know others probably are too. I've noticed alot more activity in my dream state over the last 2 weeks. Mostly working through subconscious imprints- soo much has resurfaced out of nowhere, not in a negative way- just things that I haven't thought of in a long time showing up in my dreams and very vivid/lucid..I'm not sure if this is because of the energy right now or if I've triggered that from the affirmations I've been doing in the morning recently. I know many others have had very active dreams/ strange dreams recently though as well.


9/20 1st day of 3rd moon cycle
9/22 another GAP day -opening the Portal
9/23 Equinox -activating Geomagnetic Storms (possibly)
9/25 New Moon Portal opens (3 days prior to New Moon)
9/28 New Moon in Libra


The affirmation book I mentioned in the community tab is what I've been reading quite a bit recently in the morning, is called :"Quiet moments with God" by Joseph Murphey (this is just a very short book w/affirmations ...and his reference to God, is the Universe through the Subconscious mind) I feel like it has helped to access my subconscious mind more to connect/heal/work through things that I may have unknowingly repressed. πŸ’œ


I wanted to share, I felt like I needed to hear this personally & I know many will relate to his message/experience- we are in this together:
Gregg @ In5D.com
https://youtu.be/RwH7NpEiuKE
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ


Patreon: https://patreon.com/alunaash


#energyupdate #solarwinds #equinox #unity #nonjudgement #YudYudYud


No comments:

Post a Comment