Monday, April 28, 2014

Blessed Be ~ Be Blessed



Please know that I'm not laughing at your pain....it's just my quirky sense of humor and undaunted spirit....so it's more like I am laughing in the face of my OWN pain. I have much of my own (same old) challenges surfacing, in almost every area of my life right now. I may not be able to lift you up -as this is a co-creative process- so that's up to YOU. But I am determined that you will not bring me down.

I AM in alignment with my highest and best possible future, which I draw to me now, and with our collective future, that we who love and appreciate life are co-creating. My needs are met abundantly for me now. I surrender that which no longer serves me and welcome into my life all that supports my mission. I embrace and accept into my life peace, friendship, joy, love, health, healing, abundance and opportunity, and anything else I forgot, that is for my highest good. And so, It IS. Blessed Be!

Be Blessed!



~~~
comment from this thread:
Phoenix April 28, 2014 at 8:04 AM
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2014/04/cease-and-desist-ppn-until-140425.html

No comments:

Post a Comment