Friday, January 27, 2017

AstroFlash! by Jacqueline Lasahn New Moon: January 27, 2017 ~4:06pm PST + Celtic cross-quarter: February 3rd ~7:27am

AstroFlash! jacqueline@astrospirit.com 

pssssssssssssssst.........astrospirit!.........pass it on.................

Aquarius New Moon   January 27, 2017   4:06 pm PST
Celtic cross-quarter   February 3, 7:27 am



Wake up and meet each day
with possibilities and with choices.
Claim your awakening.
Claim your choices.


Distill the tumult and disruption,
the fears and confusion,
to the essential values of your heart.
Claim your future, your choices, your vision.
Opt out of dystopia,
what is your-topia?
Eyes open to the unfolding future now.


Your breath enlivening
expansiveness within,
feeding flames of awareness.
Look, look around...
quickening flames surround the collective cauldron,
bonfires of truth and spirits blazing,
together we transform each moment with our awakening.


Hold your ground and assess responsibility.
Bless each kernel of your intentions,
plant your seeds with care,
diligence and commitment.
Stay awake and stand within the collective rising.
Look and listen.
Manifest vision.
 

:: Aquarius New Moon Contemplations ::
What is the vision that I wish to manifest into reality?
How may I ground my vision?
What would it take and am I willing to take the risk?


Plant your intentions now, the next Full Moon is an eclipse.


May illumination, integrity and action be aligned within each one of us.


***News***Special*** News***
Take advantage of my current low rates. I will be raising my fees soon (it's been seven years since the last increase). Since you're reading this (Thank You for reading my astropoetic invocations!), you're the first to hear the news. If you've been thinking of making an appointment with me, now is a good time. I am here for you.

Gain perspective that is aligned with your life's design.
I can help you with compassionate insight through navigating uncertain waters.
Contact me if you'd like me to dive deep with you into your personal universe.


"Thank you, Jacqueline, for guiding me consistently to my north star with your right on target readings in the past few years. You are a gifted intuitive, astrologer, listener and career coach. You are compassionate and accurate while asking great questions that help me to piece my amazing life puzzle together. You are a great storyteller and it is my life that unfolds as you speak to the heavens for guidance. I always feel inspired, yet peaceful, after each session with you. You ROCK!" -Maureen White



Mindfulness Meditation with Tibetan Bowls
continues on 3rd Sundays in 2017!
Sunday, February 19, 7-8:15 pm
Join us in simple meditation focusing on breath and sound.
No experience necessary.
by open donation
Sarana Community Acupuncture
970 San Pablo Ave in Albany, California


=====================================


Jacqueline Lasahn
Navigation in the Mystery  (415) 637-8402
jacqueline@astrospirit.com
facebook.com/astroflash
sacred-ceremony.com    facebook.com/sacredceremony
 

Copyright © 2017 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved
Mural by Shepard Fairey
12:07 AM (0 minutes ago)



to me

No comments:

Post a Comment