Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Isis Astara - Goddess Call ~ by Untwine | Recreating Balance

Monday, January 29, 2018

Isis Astara - Goddess Call ~ by Untwine | Recreating Balance


I want to say a few words about the passing of Isis Astara to the other side.

I am forever grateful for her anchoring divine feminine energies on this planet, during times where it is so needed. She was not so well known in public, but her work and influence had vast and vital effects on the planet. What I remember most of her is how dedicated she was (and surely still is, on the other side) to anchoring the Goddess energies on this planet. For her it was not just something different to try on sunday afternoon, or something to get personal power over others or recognition and approval. It was her divine purpose, to bring the balance back, for the liberation of this planet and all sentient beings. She has inspired me and countless others, she was working so much to keep anchoring the Goddess energies into the planetary grid and help stabilize and harmonize situations.
So I want to put out this call, this reminder, to all of us, and especially other women and priestesses, we need to keep the Divine Feminine flame alive during these critical times on Earth that we are in. A huge cosmic cycle is ending, and a new one starting. Profound changes will come no matter what. The closer we get to the Breakthrough, the more everything will be compressed, pressurized, intense, and volatile. Goddess energy is and will be absolutely critical to help keep situations stable.
We need to stop criticizing, stop projecting tension and negative perceptions, on others and ourselves. We need to be gentle with others and ourselves. Have Grace. Connect with our Soul, our I Am Presence, I Am power. Know that I Am always all the Goddess energy that I require. Know that I Am always the Divine Love that I require. Support each other. Radiate and visualize it everywhere, the pink Light ray of Cosmic Love. Connect and call the Goddesses, Isis, Tara, Durga, Quan Yin, etc.
Isis always had us sing this song during Cobra conferences :
We are One
You are inside me
Every step I take, you're there
Every breath I breathe, we share
We are One

Let's keep the dedication, let's keep the flame alive.
No matter what, we will make it, to the final Victory of the Light
It is the nature of Life
We will all be together again after the Liberation of Earth, together in Oneness as angelic beings of Love and Light. In the meantime we stay connected in network of Light
Much Love


No comments:

Post a Comment