Monday, January 15, 2018

JAN 14 NEW Q POSTS/LIKE IT OR NOT LET'S COVER 'EM! | John Doe Truth In Context

Let's face it, Q's cryptic posts and "breaadcrumbs" can be confusing, especially when he uses terms and codes only insiders easily comprehend.  I've only listened to 2 of John Doe's most recent videos, but I find his "Q" analysis to be outstanding.  He stays on point, and explains things I haven't heard from anyone else, and I have watched many such videos. Now I won't need to. I like this John Doe Truth In Context, and I also like BPEarthWatch,  Destroying the Illusion, Jerome Corsi of Infowars. ~PB


JAN 14 NEW Q POSTS/LIKE IT OR NOT
LET'S COVER 'EM!



This video took two an entire two hours to upload thank you, youtube! *This is the longest ever upload time for me. *Frustrating? no... *Interesting...YES Note; *My Gab.ai posts redirected here today first time in a while + *This post is about Qanon *Previous Post About CIA Mockingbird *I have posted longer videos for a month all taking within 5-6 Minutes to upload...weird...Watchers, Watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment