Friday, July 13, 2018

Amazing Polly: I'm Awake in a Zombie World - The Great Awakening, Walk Away, Q anon

[Disclaimer:See my comment below. ~PB]
I'm Awake in a Zombie World - The Great Awakening, Walk Away, Q anon

So you've escaped the False Narrative only to find it's impossible to rescue anyone else. Now what?


"When I look out at what is happening, It's the same thing that happens within our families, when the Scapegoat speaks the Truth, in front of the Enablers and the Golden Child and the Narcissist... It's the same thing that's happening out in the wider world, that the Narcissist and all the people benefiting from the False Narrative...they're spinning out, they're losing it, because their whole identity is built on the False Narrative."


~~~
My YouTube comment to Polly:

Very well-spoken, Polly! I found you when your response to "Q - The Plan to Save the World" went viral. I can really relate to what you say in the video above. I've always been a Truther and what I call a "Conspiracy Factualist", but in the last year, went from being a lifelong, Far Left Liberal to an Independent, embracing neither extreme fully, in my quest for Truth. So the labels I don't identify with that have been slung at me include "Crazy" (Why? because I see the bigger picture and connect the dots?); "Conspiracy Theorist" (uttered with a tone of disgust, as if one was referring to child molesters..I only seek to out Truth!); "Whistle-blower" (I think that's a euphemism for a True Patriot); "Trumpster" (I'm not, but I see that he is a shrewd card player, and never puts them all on the table.); "Out of Touch" (Really? Than how come you never even HEARD of QANON?); "Uninformed" (Hardly, I'm an Old School Truther since before 9/11), and even last night, a good friend told me that I "need to wake up and see what's right in front of" me. (Funny, I thought the same about him!).

While I find it distressing to be judged and erroneously labeled, I find myself placating people's zealous assertions and wrong assumptions made about me, just because I have a different, but not opposite, opinion than they do. In fact, we tend to agree on many points, but not as much not on our approach to handling them. True, I have more friends now than before that are GOP-leaning, as well as the many, many that are Liberal Democrats who tolerate my "seeing both sides" perspective. I have to remind them that I was an inspired Bernie Supporter who wanted to Make America Kind Again. had the DNC not messed with the DNC vote, we might have had a different outcome, and that explains why a well-known and highly accurate psychic I know on FB changed her prediction from Bernie winning to Trump, before it happened.

But there are always some friends that exclude me from group activities or cut me off altogether, because of what THEY believe are my beliefs, due to their allegiance to dogma, IMHO, or getting stuck in what I call the "Opposition Defiance Disorder", so blinded by sheer hate and intolerance...ironically the very behavior they accuse others of displaying. That hatred was a BIG part of why I chose to #WALKAWAY last year, and even re-registered to vote as an Independent. They either want to ignore me or argue. (What happened to live and let live? I don't choose friends based on their adherence to my own views!) As I said to my friend, "Why are you yelling at me? You act like I disagree with you, or like I am some kind of monster who believes things I don't!" He apologized and calmed down, and we agreed to disagree on the finer points.

However, I worry that even if we learn the whole Truth, supported by irrefutable documentation, some will still disbelieve, because that would mean
1. admitting they might be wrong and/or
2. changing one's pre-set, lifelong ideology/belief system.
-and those are painful process to go through. This, I know.

Even if the Q phenomenon turns out to be a Psy-op, it has now taken on a life of it's own, and is more about #WeThePeople

#FeelThePain #WWG1WGALL #TheGreatAwakening

(Apologies for the long reply, but you inspired me!)

Added:

The New Age Mystic in me wants to explain it all as a split into two different worlds...not a civil war, but a vibrational split between 2 different dimensions, where we are co-creating our own realities, which currently still overlap.


No comments:

Post a Comment