Friday, June 27, 2014

Astroflash.... Astrospirit, by Jacqueline Lasahn

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now." ~Goethe
(This expression below by Jacqueline make me think of this quote. -PB)


Astroflash.... Astrospirit, by Jacqueline Lasahn

New moon, dark moon
return to your source.
Bedrock, belly
nourish your roots.

Linear time is measured
by calendars, commitments,
marks of the past and goals in the future.

Lunar time is fluid,
rivers of memories
weave into the ocean of imagination.
There is power in the awareness
of ebb and flow;
of seasons
of cultural rhythms
of personal cycles within.

New Moon in Cancer.
Tribe, family, planet,
the place you call home,
inner world, physical body,
intuition that is yours alone.

~ Cancer New Moon Contemplations ~
What activities feed, nurture, or inspire me?
What habits and emotional attachments hold me back?
How may I respond to others without neglecting myself?

Gain perspective that is aligned with your life's design. I can help you with compassionate insight through navigating uncertain waters. Contact me if you'd like me to dive deep with you into your personal universe.

© Jacqueline Lasahn www.AstroSpirit.com
Art © Pamela Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment