Tuesday, August 11, 2015

About Ben Fulford posts





Apparently, in mid-July, Ben Fulford posted a NOTICE on his own site to his subscribers only (not public), about the restrictions on sharing his material. It is not visible to the public, but the comment stream is (I will post the link below). Many of us find the weekly report on other sites, and have shared it before Thursday (Ben only wants the full post shared publicly on Thursdays, but many sites and those of us who rely on those sites have been sharing the full post on Mondays. That's a NO-NO!). I would think making his NOTICE public would get the word out and point across sooner.


Anyway, I will be sharing his posts on Thursday or Friday when they are freely available to the public, as at this time I cannot afford to subscribe to his or anyone's sites. One benefit of that is if David Wilcock comments on Ben's posts, as he often does, then by Thursday someone like Kauilapele's Blog will have collected his responses into a post, so that can also be added to my post, or I can redirect you to those sites.


I may look to other sources than HIPKNOWSYS, as I do not care for the mindset of most readers on the comment threads there, though I appreciate many of the things HIPKNOWSYS regularly shares.


See also:

Notice (thread only)
http://benjaminfulford.net/2015/07/14/1155/

About “The Weekly Ben” (Fulford, that is)…
https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/08/10/about-the-weekly-ben-fulford-that-is/

No comments:

Post a Comment