Thursday, August 27, 2015

Tania Marie: Planting Seeds of Intention



butterfly11

Planting Seeds of Intention


Yesterday, the next piece of the journey showed up and began manifesting.

As I’ve mentioned, we decided to move forward into the reality we want to create even though we don’t know how the rest of the pieces will come together.


I just knew that if we did, they would. And they ARE!


butterfly16



It’s important to take actions in support of your intentions and not just sit back waiting. That said, it’s also important to make those moves in aligned timing with the energy presenting itself, following the rhythm of natural flow.
When you receive the signs and messages, feel the nudge or tug, or feel your intuition subtly or loudly guiding you forth, it’s time to take a step.


So when you ask for something you need to also engage it on your own end.


And when you want something you need to be aware that your mind and ego will run amuck giving you every reason why this, that, or the other thing needs to be in place before you do anything – inevitably holding you back and losing opportunities that keep presenting themselves because they aren’t appearing in the form you’ve attached to as being ideal and yet ARE in fact ideal and for the highest good, but you’re too fixated on controlling it.



butterfly9



Anyway, I knew the timing was now for beginning the new adventure and getting the RV. And so we got it when the alignments lit up, and immediately rented the house on a 3 year lease and moved forward.


The rest of when and how didn’t need to be known in my book. I absolutely knew that things were aligned…I have been so strongly living the new reality in embodiment in all ways. And so this was the physical step to take to get the rest in motion.


And since, things have been lining up one by one.


butterfly8



We also, just a week and a half ago, reserved the RV spot at the beach park here we’ll be living in until the next pieces fall into place, giving time for adjustment and integration into the new lifestyle and providing time for the animal companions to get comfortable.


And now the rest of the pieces are starting to show up.


butterfly6



Yesterday was a big day for an integral piece of the puzzle to present itself and fall into place.


Without going into details, as I can’t, 50% of the last part came together, unofficially at first, (in a way I knew possible, but was quite surprising for Dave and would be a “wow!” factor for many indeed) and shed very exciting light on the last 50% potentially happening very soon – sooner than maybe would have been thought and that means that the adventure of traveling the U.S., Canada, and Mexico may begin not long after moving out, as opposed to perhaps taking several months.


So when I said I wouldn’t be here that long, I meant it!


butterfly5




Right now move out and in to RV is October 15th. The final departure date from the area is still a specific unknown, but now is looking to be not long after that. Date to be announced. It at first was completely an unknown with total openness of perhaps even months, but now it is closing in and could be as soon as end of year or before! We will see! I just know it will be perfect, regardless.


It’s been about patience and continuing to move forward…not trying to control, sending energy for the highest good of all concerned, and believing without doubt it was happening.


When I got word yesterday that things were looking like they were happening quite quickly and magickally, I was just about to go out front and plant more Sunflower seeds all around.


And so I used that as opportunity to both literally and symbolically plant seeds of intention.



butterfly4



I brought my fresh seeds I’d retrieved from the two giant Sunflowers that had bloomed and passed already, along with some more of my Heirloom seeds outside, with a watering can, and my gloves and went at it.


It was so hot I could barely sit on the cement or walk on it, but I managed to hang in there to get the job done.


With each seed I planted, I actively stated my intentions in conjunction with the news I’d just heard that possibly was happening, to support them into manifestation. I then watered all of my seeds/intentions to help them grow. The Sun was in full effect, so the light of life itself was igniting the activation of these intents.


This act of connecting my intentions with an actual ritual is something I do all the time in varying ways. It makes the process more potent and integrates it deeply, plus connects me with the divine rhythm and harmony of nature.



butterfly10



While I was seeding, a lovely butterfly friend decided to appear right next to me on the Bougainvillea and just wanted to hang out. At first she was just sitting very present with me amidst the leaves and then at the end began pollinating the blossoms.


butterfly19



This seemed symbolic of being present and patient with the journey, making sure to take time for rest and taking things in. And then her act of pollination was the alchemy of creation.


I did not have my cell phone/camera with me, as I was simply working in the front garden, but when I was done with seeding one side and just sat with the butterfly for a while, I got the distinct feeling she wanted to be seen in a bigger way to share her messages with others.



butterfly17



Butterfly medicine is quite wonderful…bringing magick, transformation, joy, and promise to the seeds I was literally and symbolically planting. Butterfly was given to me as my life path symbol when I first began my conscious spiritual journey…so this was a lovely nudge, and I’ve enjoyed that each time I go out into the garden I’m greeted by a butterfly. I have a white butterfly that has a very ethereal quality that comes to me out back, and also a giant Swallowtail that appears daily.


So I went inside to get my cell/camera and returned to find her still just hanging out, waiting for me. And mind you I didn’t go fast either.



butterfly2



I started snapping photos of her (she was so lovely and my artist’s eye just couldn’t get enough of the images they saw – they are laced throughout this post) and she seemed to dance into different positions in the light and shadows, amidst the blossoms and leaves, posing for me.



butterfly13



She didn’t mind me being an inch or two away from her with my hands. She was never worried I’d do anything and just sat very still. I had the instinct feeling she would have come on my hand, but I also didn’t feel it was necessary.
I rather just share energy and a close partnership where I respected our mutual independence and choice to be together sharing the same space very intimately.



butterfly21


And so she lingered quite a while..so long that in fact I ended up leaving her first, as I wanted to complete the planting of seeds on the other side. So I got up and left to do so, and I noticed when I turned to look back at her, she had disappeared.

Cool synchronicities happened after I returned inside.


I went to go back to my work and saw that I had a message on Facebook. So I went on to read it. When I did, my feed showed me a photo and quote I had posted two years ago that day.


butterfly3



And what do you know? It was a photo of me with a giant butterfly on my finger (taken in Cancun, Mexico back in 2006), as I’m blowing it a kiss.


The quote I had shared with it was:


“There are many things that seem impossible only so long as one does not attempt them.” ~AndrĂ© Gide
And here is the photo:


tania butterfly


Talk about being in the zone!!


Then I went to read the message and it was from my sweet Pisces Faery Brother in Seattle who was sending me good wishes and magick, in his shared excitement about my upcoming adventure, and asking me some questions about the RV.


Hehe!!


I then was texting with my Faery sis, Laura, sharing the news. She is also experiencing the same manifestations, openings, and pieces unfolding in her life, just in her own relative ways – we did after all do some big time activating when we visited in person back in May ;)
I discovered that my message went to her at 1:11 my time – 4:44 her time! And she chimed in noticing at 1:44 my time.


butterfly12


A couple of hours later I got word that the “unofficial” piece became official, hence locking in being half way there with the last pieces needed.

Plant the seeds and they grow!


I decided to do a Reiki Healing Attunement (again, I’ll reiterate to anyone who has learned these – if you aren’t using this tool you really are missing out on a powerful gift you have at your fingertips) for the rest of the 50% to come together officially and added a few other goodies in as well….of course adding “for the highest good of all concerned” and using my ritual mantra that opens me/everyone involved to something even better, not being attached to it happening any one certain way.


And I was so excited that I decided to treat myself to some special gifts, ordering them as celebration and to lock in the next portion energetically.


I had been lingering for several weeks on whether or not to get them for several reasons, and I realized that they represented my essence I was wanting to embody more of, in all ways. So, I took the plunge and literally felt this joyous ease and excitement right away, as well as an energetic shedding of skin take place that was going to reveal the new that much more quickly.


butterfly14



I’ve planted many seeds of intention over time and with every experience I continue to learn how to integrate the process more deeply and naturally…so that it is becoming a seamless dance of life with Earth and Cosmos, and literally “creating life as a work of art,” as my personal motto goes.


The more we listen and follow the flow of energy moving through, in and around us, the more easily life becomes to navigate, understand, partner in the creative manifestating of, and all done with more grace and natural harmony.


When the energy calls…I heed the call – no matter what that means in terms of the way life may need to look like. I just need to show up and realize it is always reflecting my truth and deepest heart’s joy when I get out of its way.


This is just another reason why a daily connection to nature in some way where you form an intimate relationship and understanding of her reflections and mutual giving and receiving you can share in honor of how they move you into living, is important and invaluable.


Also, creating sacred ritual around your life on a daily basis and inviting it in when you are wanting to create things in your life can be so powerful.


I see everything as a sacred process and relationship, even if that simply is with myself – the most sacred relationship there is.


Life is a walking meditation, as I always say.


If you have an intention you want to manifest, think of ways you can deeply connect that to a sacred process where you are mutually giving and receiving and connects you to the nature of life itself.


You may find that planting some seeds in your own garden of life will open you to a magickal realm of living and invites a divine partnership to blossom where limits are only possible to the extent you don’t dream, believe, and imagine.



butterfly15


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment