Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Happy Spring!

I am sharing some of my FB posts, the kind of thing I don't generally have time to duplicate here. ~PB


Phoenix Boulay
Happy Spring! I couldn't sleep and was up till about 4, but had to be up at 8 for an early client (and of course someone took the latest slot tonight, too), but I did post numerous articles overnight about the Spring Equinox and the intensity of the energies this week or so, as the battle of Light and Dark continues on the planet....the Light will win, but the Dark are not going down without stirring up a lot of trouble, which just adds to everyone's stress. Meditate and carry that 5D state with you as much as possible to avoid getting sucked down by the darkness that is leaving the planet. Here is a joyful image to help....



No automatic alt text available.


After my client, I treated myself to Blueberry and Banana pancakes, then went back to the studio to do some major spring cleaning, washing floors, etc. I take the sheets home to wash, and since I had not slept much, I decided to rest while I did laundry. When I "awoke" from a Doreen Virtue Archangel Michael and Metatron podcast (one I listen to when I feel out of balance) , I looked at the time and was delighted!

4:44 upon awakening from an Archangel podcast meditation!
Angel Number 444
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/09/angel-number-444.html



Later, I went for an evening stroll around the neighborhood before my late client. The sky was amazing! I circled around and headed towards the Arboretum.


Phoenix Boulay added 15 new photos.
4 hrs · Boston ·

I saw a Phoenix, many Angels, cats and other beings during my evening stroll in JP....a whole lot of Spirit in the sky this Equinox!


Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor



Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: sky, tree, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: sky, cloud, tree, outdoor and nature



Here are a few images of some crocuses in the back yard...not spectacular photos, but I love to see how persistent crocuses are, pushing up from the mulch and snow. To me, they represent exuberance and a lust for life! May we all have such perseverance in these changing times. May we all know that much of the beauty in our future comes from the seeds (and bulbs) we plant today! <3


Phoenix Boulay added 3 new photos.
23 hrs ·
Happy Spring!
-from my back yard to yours! #SpringEquinox. #crocusesandsnow


Image may contain: plant, flower, tree, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: plant, flower, outdoor and nature



Image may contain: plant, tree, outdoor and nature


<3



If you like this post, follow me on FB, where I post more photos and personal expressions,
mostly as public posts, as well as many reblogs like the ones you find here>

No comments:

Post a Comment