Sunday, March 12, 2017

Virgo Full Moon: Patience & Compassion by Jacqueline Lasahn March 12, 2017 7:53 am PDT

Virgo Full Moon: Patience & Compassion
by Jacqueline Lasahn

March 12, 2017 7:53 am PDT

"What I know in my bones is that I forgot to take time to remember what I know. The world is holy.  We are holy. All life is holy.  Daily prayers are delivered on the lips of breaking waves, the whisperings of grasses, the shimmering of leaves."   Terry Tempest Williams
Virgo Full Moon strives to make sense
and bring practical focus in the realm
of imagination and speculation.
The work is in the synthesis
of details and dreams,
discrimination and idealism.

Reality is relative.
Special Offer!

For my loyal subscribers and clients, I am offering discounted rates on Astrological Consultations and Tarot Readings until the Spring Equinox (March 20). Between the recent eclipses and the current Venus retrograde, it's a good time to get some fresh perspective on Navigation in the Mystery!
Contact me for discounted rates and appointment schedule. I am here for you.
"The astrological reading was unlike any reading I've had. You explained it to me in a way that was understandable and embodying. After listening to the recording several times, I experienced an epiphany about self-love and acceptance. I can go forward now and see my beauty. I've awakened to who I am, fully alive and empowered!"  
Shanna DeWitt
Mindfulness Meditation
with Tibetan Bowls
Sunday, March 19, 7-8:15 pm

Join us in simple meditation focusing on breath and sound.
No experience necessary.
by open donation

Sarana Community Acupuncture
970 San Pablo Ave in Albany, California
Jacqueline Lasahn
Intuitive Astrologer & Ritualist
Navigation in the Mystery (415) 637-8402
jacqueline@astrospirit.com
Copyright © 2017 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved
lotus flower photo by Kent Anderson
Tibetan bowls photo by Jane Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment