Friday, August 25, 2017

Jacqueline Lasahn: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo Revisits the Eclipse

Jacqueline Lasahn: Mercury Retrograde in Virgo
Revisits the Eclipse
Extra Issue of AstroFlash!

Musing about Mercury’s retro from Virgo, back into Leo and then direct within a degree of the solar eclipse of August 21. The pitfalls of perfectionism and more.

This is a powerful trigger for...
August Birthday?
There's still time to get
your Birthday Discount!


Would you like to have a greater understanding of your life so that you can move forward? I am your ally. Astrology and Tarot can help and are mediums through which my gifts as a life-long intuitive are revealed.
Contact me.
Sacramento appointments
Thursday, September 14
12 noon, 4:30 pm & 6:15 pm

Friday, September 15
10:30 am & 12:15 pm

I may be flexible with times to accommodate your schedule.
Contact me for availability
for a phone appointment.

"Thank you for what you wrote
re: Mercury in retrograde. I read it before I left for my visioning retreat, and just connecting with what you had to say helped tremendously! You were so right on! The visioning itself was wonderful and powerful. It's amazing how much different the world felt when I woke up last Friday morning, too. Thanks for your support & blessings" Nikki P.
Jacqueline Lasahn
Intuitive Astrologer & Ritualist
Navigation in the Mystery (415) 637-8402
jacqueline@astrospirit.com
Copyright © 2017 Jacqueline Lasahn All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment