Sunday, October 26, 2014

YOU – Live Transmission | Sacred Ascension - Key of Life - Secrets of the Universe

YOU


I
have received this transmission from my Higher Self during the
Avalanche portal. Forgive the sound quality as I recorded it live as it
came. I dedicate this to YOU.















For those of you who cannot see the video. Here is the audio file:







00:00
00:00
pdfdownloadableversioncover




P.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book.
It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form.
It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”.
In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing
on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the
way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your
life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram
yourself in order to fully connect with your…




View original 131 more words

No comments:

Post a Comment