Thursday, October 23, 2014

I AM healing from Au Ri-An Hu Atla-Ra



I AM
healing from Au Ri-An Hu Atla-Ra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.
-In this, I invoke for myself and All of Humanity:

-I invoke the ArchAngels to permeate my Being and Chakras with their purifying, cleansing and strengthening Light.
-Let the energy I receive be born from Love and fill my chakras with the Blessings and expansion of Love.
-Let all unneeded energies created by me or accepted by me and held within or around my chakras, be erased completely and absolutely!
-It is my wish for my chakras to expand and strengthen appropriately so that I embody and express the purest vibrations within my chakras.
-It is with great gratitude and Love that I thank you.


(Repeat 3 times/3x one after the other) and then follow with:

- And So It Is, And So It Is, And So It Is!


-I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.
-I AM One with the Light.
-I AM One with God and ALL Beings.
-My body is returning to a perfect state of health and balance.
-God is Here.
-I allow others to be themselves and I set myself free.
-I release all that no longer serves me with ease and grace.


(Repeat 3 times/3x one after the other) and then follow with

- And So It Is, And So It Is, And So It Is!

(Thank You)

No comments:

Post a Comment