Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Compassion and forgiveness. | Forever Unlimited

Phoenix Boulay's photo.
Phoenix Boulay's photo.Phoenix Boulay's photo.


Compassion and forgiveness. | Forever Unlimited




I was walking back from the bus by a well-tended yard and garden when
a Monarch butterfly suddenly flew right at me, dancing about
flirtatiously in front of me, flying away and then back at me playfully a
2nd and 3rd time! My concerns momentarily suspended, I delighted in the
lovely sight on this unusually warm October day. Angels find ways to
give us signs. I think my message is to relax, lighten up, trust that my
burdens are being lifted through grace and compassion, and I felt an
urge to get out in nature and go play, which I have now added to my
schedule for this afternoon. <3



Oct. 14, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment