Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Aluna Ash- 9D: ENERGY UPDATE 8/6

ENERGY UPDATE 8/6




The more solar/cosmic energy that comes in, the more energy/consciousness we hold. This brings more insights, creativity, inventions, ideas, talents, gifts, etc...  BUT it can also stir up collective, soul group, bloodline & individual subconscious thoughts, emotions, desires, fears, traumas, memories, etc..


Solar activity can also dis-synchronize the internal/ biological clock. So sleep, appetite, bodily functions may seem to be a bit out of synch. Or off schedule. I've been either feeling all of this stuff myself or noticing it with everyone around me or that I know personally.


These shifts help to get deeper in tune with the subconscious through things surfacing to the conscious awareness. We are clearing subplanes of the astral plane by purifying our emotional, desire & mental body. The artifical timing frequency connected to the matrix looping system/grid is dissolving through our healing.  Grid work, grid linking, visualizations, meditations aid in this too!!


And I totally get it for those who don't believe that the Event has already happened...I know if I had come across my own channel years ago, I wouldn't believe me either 😂 but it did happen in different intensities for those that did experience it... an example, my mom experienced the Event in a different location, an hr away, on March 20th 2018, but she saw a much bigger/brighter wave & a flash. She also didn't feel the anxiety like I did with my experience, she felt the biggest wave of peace/love. She had a choice to stay or go after that point but 10 months later, after the Event experience, she decided to ascend. The Event experience gave her peace & acceptance to go she said.


I'll be recording Air Sign August Reading today :)


I'm hoping to do a Livestream on Patreon Wednesday or Thursday this week.


Patreon: https://patreon.com/alunaash


Paypal; https://paypal.me/alunaash



Thank you guys for your support!


#energyupdate
#CosmicRays #MagneticMooncycle #BlueMagneticHand #WhiteMagneticWizard #Maya #MagneticSun

No comments:

Post a Comment