Thursday, August 15, 2019

Jacqueline Lasahn: Aquarius Full Moon: Queen of Reflection

Aquarius Full Moon: Queen of Reflection
"I don't have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness - it's right in front of me if I'm paying attention and practicing gratitude." Brené Brown

Eye of the Storm, Aquarius Full Moon: Queen of Reflection
Aquarius Full Moon: Queen of Reflection
August 15, 2019 5:29 am PDT

Luminous beauty,
lighting up the whole sky.
Queen of Reflection.

Dismantle comparison.
Disengage the over-analysis.

Be with your vibrancy of aliveness, with all your senses,
the playful awareness
of audacious moonlight
revelations.


20 Year Anniversary of AstroFlash! August 1999 - August 2019  


I mailed the first issues to clients and friends with the header:
pssssssst..... astroflash! ........ pass it on!

Sometimes I run into people who whisper that phrase into my ear.
Ha! Love it.

Tell me, how long have you been reading the 'flash?

What are your favorite parts of it?  
Read the 20th Anniversary of AstroFlash!>

No comments:

Post a Comment