Friday, December 15, 2017

Hopelessness – Presence Of Light Talk | Reflections of Riverman

Hopelessness – Presence Of Light Talk
|  Reflections of Riverman

Tags
, , , , , , , , ,
Hopeless


Well I just finished my Presence of Light talk on Humanity Healing / Facebook Live and I’m actually going to post it on the day of doing it. Yes, this is a 1st for me!


The whole process of this show and what comes through me is always an amazing journey each week and today was no exception.


YouTube Video link – Hopelessness

Yourlisten MP3 link – Hopelessness


I will just post the Show notes and Prayer which came through an hour before I went on the air and let you reflect quietly.


SHOW NOTES


At times it may feel hopeless.
That life is unforgiving. Breathe.
In the hopelessness of life, we find hope and promise.
We find strength.”
                                            ― Tania Elizabeth


What is hopelessness but a very deep inner sadness which feels insurmountable.


A deep inner struggle with choices which seem unreasonable and unresolvable.


A belief in separation or alienation from the true inner self.


Separation is in fact the energy of sadness both as cause and result.

We are now living in a physical world where separation is being broadcast daily though our news and how we react to differences which are in essence just a form of our lack of awareness.


We are continually being told who, what, when, where, and how to think and have been throughout our entire lives. However the problem now is that it is leading us to a deeper sense of not being able to trust our innate Conscious Awareness.


The Collective Consciousnesses of Humanity is being undermined which is all about the freedom to know and receive information which co-creates rather than selectively separates.


So how can we reverse this.


Let us try quiet listening to our thoughts as we banter back and forth of why we are not worthy or have made so many wrong choices that we are afraid to make another.

Allowing ourselves to have the freedom to ask for help from our  Source of Inspiration and Creator  knowing that it is we who judge ourselves more harshly and any other.


We sometimes refer to this darkness and depression as the Dark Night of the Soul and yes it is all of that.

It also repeats as we fail to address the real problem of our separation from Source… however you choose to honor that.


The Truth is that we can always choose LOVE over death.

We can liberate ourselves from this false prison of energy.

We can change everything in one moment of clarity.


The key for me was Surrender.

To whom or what is always the same as we are to surrender ourselves to the remembrance that we all have value or we would not be here.

Even the smallest speck of dirt or microbe has value and although it may not seem relevant or important it is a part of something so great that it shines brightly in our Solar System as Planet Earth.


We are seen as an amazing Life Form by billions of others who continually are encouraging us to see ourselves as the Divine Creators We are and live it to the fullest of our capabilities in Unity not separation.


Charlie Riverman Bergeron


Prayer for Hopelessness

Beloved Mother/Father Creator find my Heart
whisper gently into its cavernous presence
in soft and kind syllables of Love


Allow me to feel the warmth of your Breath

as the Spirit which calms the storms
and quells the ravaging seas of despair


Send to me in those moments of deepest despair

my precious family of Light to carry me
Across the dark abyss of emptiness


Allowing me to feel fulfilled in this Presence

which sustains us all in every moment
even when we have lost the will to carry on


I know I AM not worthless

I Know I AM not alone
I Know I AM only suffering for but a moment
and now choose surrendering to you
over continuing to struggle within my small self


May Your whispers now become the winds

which lift me gently above it all


To see with new eyes


Hear with new ears


And speak with a new tongue

renewing and instilling a greater faith in myself
based on non-judgement, forgiveness and compassion


Thank You for the freedom

to make choices now
which align fully
with my Divine Blueprint


Charlie Riverman Bergeron

No comments:

Post a Comment