Monday, May 19, 2014

Bring Your Best To Now ~ a message from Ann Albers

Don't postpone Joy! -PB





Bring Your Best To Now
a message from Ann Albers

Saturday, 17 May, 2014  (posted 19 May, 2014)


My dear friends, we love you so very much,

There is a time and a season for everything dear ones, and if you surrender to this you will find that everything in your life flows with grace. However so many of you feel you should be "making things happen." In reality the only thing that matters is quite simple... given the circumstances and needs in your life right now, are you doing what makes you happiest right now? Are you focusing on the most pleasant thoughts? Are you bringing the most loving attitude to the situation in which you must be? Are you moving kindly away from that which does not enliven you and kindly towards that which does? Are you being the best person you can be, right here and right now? For it is in this moment that your life is occurring. If you want a better future, embrace a better now.

Consider this example. You are driving on a road, and you are forcing yourself to take the shortest route to reach your destination. It goes through unattractive neighborhoods. You encounter a great deal of traffic, and yet you insist "I must take this route! It is the shortest path." Alternately, suppose you had taken a beautiful detour - one with gorgeous scenery and very little traffic. Suppose you had chosen in that moment of facing a fork in the road to take the more appealing path? Well, as you might guess, both will get you to your destination. The shortest one may still get you there faster. But when you arrive, what is your state of mind and heart? Are you happy? If not will reaching a destination automatically "make you happy?" We would argue, it will not. And so as you worry about paying a bill, healing from an illness, or creating that which you desire... Enjoy the journey! For life is happening now, and now, and now again all along the way to creating your dreams. You can choose to be happy now, or you can wait until later. We would encourage you to choose your joy right now.

Breath in deeply. Ask yourself, "What in this given moment, given my time, my money, and my circumstances right now, in this moment, is the most loving thing I can do for myself or another. Wait until the answer arises. It might surprise you. It might be too easy. Life is actually very simple when lived one moment at a time!

In truth, this moment is all you have. Live it well!

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message From Ann

I have had a lot of practice bringing my best self to the moment lately, in spite of less than ideal circumstances! Last week when I had health problems and decided to drive up north to help friends anyway, I really had to focus on the moment. Being bloated to three times my size, and in a lot of pain, I found solace in thinking very uplifting thoughts, listening to beautiful music and breathing deeply. I focused on what it felt like to feel good, and affirmed I would soon be better. I focused on the blue sky, the beautiful natural world all around me, and the fact that whether or not I was walking or waddling, I was going to have a good time!

Sure enough I did have a good time. I think the fact that I was not focused on my condition helped me heal faster. Instead of whining about not being able to hike, I rested more than I had in ages. Instead of complaining about not being able to eat much, I focused on the fact that I could enjoy a good cup of coffee and some delicious fish I had prepared. Instead of thinking of hurting, I helped my friends and enjoyed good conversation. Instead of being all wound up about what I could not do, I relaxed into appreciation for what I could. I will look back upon those few days and completely forget the pain but instead will have some very happy and fun memories!

Life does happen now. The angels constantly remind me that although we all have bigger goals, why wait until achieving them to be happy? Why not give yourself permission to be happy even before the bills are paid, even when you don't feel too wonderful, even when someone hasn't been nice or someone hasn't been helpful? Why wait? We can wait a whole lifetime to be happy, always putting it off until something changes in the outer world. Or, we can make the best of now. One good now, turns quickly into another, and another, and another, until you are having a really good life.

I've had more than my share of pain, betrayals, disappointments, unkindnesses, etc over the years. And yet when I look back on my life I see beautiful moments, one after the next, peppered occasionally with a few that I'll remember humorously as crazy creations that taught me a lot about how to be kinder to myself.

So breathe! Now is pretty good. Now you and I are sitting somewhere comfortable, and we're connecting, perhaps half way around the world, in a moment of shared unconditional love and truth. Come to think of it, "now" is pretty wonderful!

Love you all!
Have a blessed week filled with loving moments!
Ann

Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com

This message was originally posted here
http://angelmessages.visionsofheaven.com/2014/05/bring-your-best-to-now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment