Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Focus on Your Eternal Being a message from Ann Albers



"My dear friends, we love you so very much,

When you know who you really are, you can simply enjoy the rest of your life as an adventure! You are an eternal soul walking around in a temporary body, and yet your physical life receives so much attention! You believe it controls you. You fear that it will not look as you wish. You identify with your bank accounts, your bodies, your situations in life, the people around you, and yet dear ones the greatest identification you can make, is that with love. For indeed your are fashioned in the image and likeness of God, and that truth alone will transform your existence.

Are you tired of not "having enough"? Then dear ones look into your spirit and see where you are depriving yourself of your own love. Are you wanting to feel better in your body? Then look inside your heart and see where you can feel better in your soul. Are you desiring companionship? How can you be a better friend to yourself and allow others closer to the real you? Always and forever we encourage you to look at your material world as a mirror, and then to ask yourself, "What can I change inside of me first, in order to shift my outer reality?"

You are not the body. You are not the thoughts. You are not the circumstances around you. You are nothing less than a being created from the very heart of God, a being fashioned of love, created uniquely and beautifully from this love.

Embrace the fact that you are a soul. Embrace the fact that you came to learn that you are nothing less than love. Embrace the fact that at every moment in time, whether awkward or graceful, you are attempting to create a more loving reality. And from that perspective, by all means shape your outer world as you wish. Decorate your homes. Choose cars you like. Preen, primp, and take care of your bodies. Your spirit can, if you like create a wonderful adventure here while upon the earth... as long as you remember, you are spirit first, and from that reality, all else will follow.

God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels"

Message From Ann

By now you've heard about my health adventure a few weeks ago! Believe me, during that time I had to use every ounce of will power to identify with the spirit living in the body, rather than seeing myself as a mess! There's nothing like meeting lots of new, incredibly talented people while you're looking your worst and not feeling much better! I sat by the creek with amazing people - looking terrible, hardly able to talk, and yet strangely at peace with it all! I know who I am.

And incredibly enough, no one saw me as injured or damaged, because that was not the energy I was putting out. Tired, hungry, bloated or not, I was sending forth a signal of knowing I was love and light of God and that was my deepest truth in spite of all appearances and sensations. And in that space, I had a strange joy and a sense of calm. People responded to it. A total stranger used the word "beautiful" to describe me... and believe me, the photos I took prove otherwise! But my soul was still beautiful even if my body was not, and my heart was still shining, even if my physical energy wasn't there.

It is such a human myth that everything around us must be perfect for us to feel good about ourselves. I was at my all-time worst, and yet someone said that they didn't even have a clue. I wasn't trying to "tough it out." I was genuinely finding things to be happy about. I wasn't in denial of my physical state of being. I was simply identifying more with my spirit. And that is why I decided to teach, "Magical Self Love" again in the fall because it was putting that class together a few years ago that firmly cemented in the notion that no matter what I think, feel, or experience, I can know the truth of my being, embrace it, and radiate light in spite of everything else going on.

Embracing true self love - love of the truth of my being, has transformed my life. I wish everyone could feel so good even when they "should" feel bad, or have been taught to feel "lesser than." There I was standing next to beautiful and talented individuals, looking gaunt, starved, bloated, AND dirty (because I couldn't stay out of the creek!). In my younger, less enlightened days, I would have wanted to crawl under a rock! However, after working with angels all these years, I was able to focus on who I really am. I knew my light and I knew the contribution I could make to their lives as well. As a result, no one judged me. No one looked down upon me. Everyone saw the real me... because I was being the real me.

So when life isn't easy, remember who you are. You are nothing less than the light and love of God having experiences and adventures here upon the earth. Some are glorious adventures, and some are so challenging you don't know how you'll survive. Nonetheless, these things are all temporary. What remains, always and forever more, eternally and beautifully, is the light of your own precious soul.

I love you and I see the truth of your being.


Have a beautiful week,

Ann

Please feel free to share any of my messages or posts. The only thing I ask is a small note: ©Ann Albers, www.VisionsofHeaven.com

No comments:

Post a Comment