Monday, March 21, 2016

Dreaming Myself Awake by Phoenix Boulay



Dreaming Myself Awake

by Phoenix Boulay


Thank you, Cobra, RM, Galactic Family, Lightworkers & Lightwarriors, and everyone involved in Planetary Liberation.


It is all rather complex, but despite "The Theatre of the Absurd" playing out in MSM news and politics, I feel that the skies are allowing more light to penetrate our collective consciousness...I have seen rainbows and many unexpected, startlingly bright sunsets on gray days, lately. Our temperatures have fluctuated wildly, we were near 80 a few weeks ago, but now one of this season's rare snowstorms rushes in to celebrate the arrival of Spring.


I sleep deeply in spells, with crazy dreams, then toss and turn part of the night, seeking a deeper feeling of comfort and surrender. Energetic for hours, then suddenly tired....yes, Eclipse season is here, and the Light Codes are bathing us in Love and Light while simultaneously shaking us out of complacency. Mundane reality beckons for control as I reluctantly take responsibility for the error of my ways. I dream of carefree days. I think that's called a vacation, but I barely can recall the feeling of having one. Lately I don't want to go to work. But I cultivate a Zen state while working, and do my best to help people. Some days are long, as I long for solitude, with no demands made on me. Other times I just want to play.


I can't accept anything less than believing that major change is in deep process, that there is significant progress behind the scenes, and the reflection of that in our outer world is imminent. I carry that faith, and it carries me through the darker days. Sometimes I enjoy being tired, and the peace it brings me, as my meditative state slips into the Dreamtime.


Won't you dream a little dream with me?
<3


This entry was posted in Ascension, Uncategorized and tagged , , .

No comments:

Post a Comment