Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Weekly Forecast May 16 -22 2016 ~ contributed by Hillory Skott

                                     
 



Weekly Forecast May 16 -22 2016 ~ contributed by Hillory Skott



This is a week of powerful shifts to new modes of operation: the Moon is full in nothing
but the truth Sagittarius and Mercury is done messing around with our perceptions of
reality. We will all feel the sun move out of stable Taurus in to curious Gemini on Friday. 
This is a week of big release.  The energy is on the move, prompting us in right directions.

This is our last week of the Taurus Sun- Enjoy the rose smelling energy because by Friday
you will feel a new desire to lift up and out. Gemini is a curious, witty, flirty kind of energy.
It thrives on new ideas and stimulating environments.  An extrovert sort of character.  So
plan to explore the world right around you in the next month. Sightseeing in your very own
neighborhood.  Get out there and try the free samples that life is always offering up. Learn
something new but not too complex- keep it simple and joyful for best results. Less is more,
just the Coles notes.

Saturday the moon is full in Sagittarius- It is in opposition to the Gemini Sun which creates
an illumination of both sides of the polarity. Sagittarius is big picture while Gemini is more
versed in the here and now.   However, to be well-balanced humans we need to activate
both sides of this polarity- we need to sample the world of ideas (Gemini) so we can find
the truth (Sagittarius).  This full moon will shine light on the truth this Saturday.  Releasing
some powerful pent up energy. Gemini is unusually fine with a lie or two,but Sagittarius is
here to seek the honest truth. Now you can find your way to long hidden truths and this
truth can set you free.

Mars is in the mix with this full moon.  Firing up the courage to speak out and up. With Pluto
tied in you might feel a power struggle playing out- Or perhaps finally admit that you were
participating in such a dynamic in one of your relationships. Venus is also opposite this moon
pulling us to look at our values and relationships. Perhaps even making us aware of a leak in
our finances or energy. Money is energy after all. This is formidable full moon with a desire to
cast off restrictions. Throw off anything netting your energy. It might be an idea, a relationship
or a belief that you need to change- Now it's easy. Rise up. Fly.

Next month we have another full moon in Sadge- Perhaps giving us a chance to really be sure
of our direction.  Or a bolstering our new higher perspective. Our mind can really perceive new
horizons. We are growing in leaps and bounds right now.  Drink water and care for the physical
you too.  You might be so involved with the pace of change you forget to look after the mundane
stuff that keeps you alive.

Sunday Mercury gets going again after 3 weeks of retrograde.  And what a retrograde it has
been. It is common for people from the past to come back into your life during retrogrades.  I
was blessed with unexpected contact by a most talented intuitive Jeanne Mayell, she connected
me with a Spirit named Singing Eagle. He was my Grandfather during a lifetime when I was a
native American- he called me a magical child and was delighted to connect with me.

I could feel him and was overwhelmed with gratitude for his presence. In a flash a huge hole
in my heart was filled. It was like I hugged him goodbye before I jumped into earth reality knowing
I would forget him and everything else I knew to be true- I have been missing him ever since.

I never understood how people could have different names for different spirit guides. Never fully
understood how such things were perceived.  Now I do.  I always felt orphaned and misunderstood
in this world, but having him connected to me now makes it all worth it.  It has allowed me to
understand I have been deeply loved all along.

I know we all have a Singing Eagle communicating to us how Loved we are.  Open your heart to
perceive just how really Loved you are.  This is what Mercury retrograde brought to me from the
past. Since then I can feel him just by thinking of him- He has helped me with decisions and
something that feels like big soothing bear hugs. I feel so very blessed.

This really is a big week of change. I would love for you to share any interesting mercury retrograde
stories. Or any stories really.  It's always so wonderful to hear how others connect with the energy
of the week. May you get where you are going with Love all around.

~ contributed by Hillory Skott

Enjoy a fabulous week!

Much Love and Many Blessings,Karen & Salma

Be more…Love more…Live more
Never Settle for Less
Go Beyond!


 Unbounded Potential Empowerment Group Inc. | 49 Canyon Blvd West | Lethbridge, AB, CA | T1K 6X6


http://www.mcssl.com/mail/view/8271A846791B41CA875658ADB5B02A90

No comments:

Post a Comment