Saturday, May 21, 2016

The Act of Creation Your Gift To The World by Andrew R. Profaci


The Act of Creation Your Gift To The World

The Act of Creation Your Gift To The World


The act of creation your gift to the world
is the most important attribute that is inherent to all of us.

As fractals of creation itself, we have the ability to create something out of nothing.
From creating life to love-letters, inspiration is inherent to creativity
and its energy is shared among all those who feel it.

It’s an incredible thing to do, to witness, to create.


The potential for the energy you create to expand and effect others is eternal and limitless.
This act of creation strengthens our unbreakable bond to the eternal flame that is the sole/soul,
the one heart that is us.

This week instead of an article, I intend to inspire some to create and be creative,
to tap into the gifts inherent within you, with a creation that came through me today;

A poem I titled:

The Way of The Phoenix

I feel like, I feel like I’m trying sometimes but I won’t lie,
I don’t want to carry the weight that’d bury me alive, but I won’t lie.
Is my soul purpose burning or froze in a cold pyre?
No, my purpose is earned, and I’ve learning that it won’t die.
Yes my heart rages, the system…love’s my partner in crime.
Silly when accepting god’s gift in a plant is a high crime.
Now time’s rising with the weight of the world on a high tide.
But my smile gets wide when the less of her eyes cry.
See these star-bars deep like our bond, stargazing eyes.
Plus, I love the way her hips come up like a sun rise,
and our lips touch, tasting the sweetness of love-life.
Homemade, like a slice of that ”pie in the sky” vibe.
Feral like we’re straying in life with 9 tries of 9’9s
still we rise from the ashes a thousand and 1 times.
Feel life burning inside with children’s whys,
questions that are endless like our trails of shed lives.
Got to keep it moving, keep up with the one mind,
one heart, one dream, detached from just 1 try.
Be still and keep it moving, time will open  your mind.
See the tragedies are wrought with wisdom of dying kinds.
Roaming but I’m home with my lotus and open eye.
My family is love seek your home with a whole mind.
~~~~~~~~~~

I love you all and I thank you for being here.
We are creators, please send me your own creations to
Andrew@ThePracticalSpiritualist.com
I will post them too, if you’d like!
Your brother in love, light and truth,
Andrew
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment