Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers!

I love you, Dad! Happy Father's Day! <3
(Thanks for the good genes and French temper!) :D

(p.s.) In your honor, I arranged for that winning @RedSox game! ;-)

Phoenix Boulay's photo.
'Norm Boulay'Phoenix Boulay's photo.

<3

 My brother got married last week.
It was so nice to see my brothers, their mother, my sister and my Dad, who I haven't seen since last year.
He and I don't always see eye-to-eye, and have a habit of pissing each other off, but even though we had words, things were said that needed to be said (and I cried a lot) but then the next day, it was all amicable and pleasant, and I called him today for the ritual discussions of baseball and weather.


Life is short, our parents did the best they could under the circumstances.
Enjoy them while they are here.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment